Old 11-13-2005, 08:27 PM   #1  
250/ticker/160

Height: 5"9

Default Your most embarrasing fat moment.

This is a two parted question:

1) What is your most embarasing 'fat' moment in life?
2) What is your proudest 'skinny' moment in life?

Right now I just have a couple of humiliating fat moments:

the first: I'm working at the clinic, I take the patients blood pressure, vitals, etc. and sit down on the doctors rolly stool to start typing the patients information down. When I sat down the stool BROKE off from the metal rolly part. Of course I just laughed about it, the doctor I work for fixed it and then he sat on it to take care of the patient.
I sit on it later and it breaks AGAIN.
I could have died, I will never forget that moment.

the second: my super skinny coworker has a blind date with a guy she met on the net. She told me that once, he got very involved with a lady and then met her IRL and come to find out 'she was a 200 pound woman'. Evidently it traumatized him until the meeting he was having today.
SOOO...as soon as the guy walks into the clinic, I come out and shake his hand and pretend to be HER.
Everyone thought it was HILARIOUS, they laughed for days. My self esteem was so bad that I made a joke on myself. The look on that guys face was awful. He look like he hit a deer or something.
bnbsmommy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005, 10:56 PM   #2  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

what is your proudest skinny moment?

worst....being asked if I was pregnant, when I thought (at the time) I couldnt ever have kids.

another worst...I was only about 12 or 13 and I was at the pool with my brother. When I got on the slide, some kids down below started mooing like a cow at me. Funny thing was, I didnt start gaining weight until I was 15. Even looking back at pictures of that time....I wasnt big at all. But those little boys certainly made me feel big.

One of the best....dh bought me a new rocking chair about 3 yrs ago. I sat down and started crying...dh wanted to know why, and I told him its because it fits! My hips dont touch the side, and I dont have to worry about sitting in it and breaking it, or getting stuck.

Another...being able to walk into victoria secret and their stuff fits!!
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 07:09 AM   #3  
Baby Steps

Embarrassing moment: ALWAYS trying on clothes (because the brands don't all fit the same)

Skinny Moment: I was like 17 or so and I weighed 115 pounds. I felt SO good and vowed not to gain weight again (we all see where THAT vow went, don't we?!?!). But it was good while it lasted.
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 07:19 AM   #4  
250/ticker/160

Height: 5"9

ok, thought of a good moment (well, I think it's good anyway)

When I was at old navy, one of the headphone clad girls asked if I needed any help finding my size when I was standing among the jeans. They've NEVER asked me that before because, well, they didn't carry my size before LOL

thought of another embarassing fat moment: my maiden name was Lunn, so all through school it was "lacey lunn weighs a ton' that was chanted as I walked through the halls.

Lace
bnbsmommy1 is offline   Reply With Quote