South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2005, 03:16 PM   #1  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Question Calorie Range

Hi Ladies:
I have a question What calorie range do you all aim for? I'm just trying to get a better Idea. Also do you have a range for what you try to burn daily
Thanks,
Kierie
Old 11-09-2005, 02:09 AM   #2  

I was using fitday.com but have recently switched to using nutridiary.com to keep track of my stuff.. I tend to go a little nuts once I am in phase 2 So for my weight range, height and the amount of weight that I put in that I want to lose per week - I try and keep my calories hovering at about 1400.. no less than 1200.. on 1400 I find that I feel satisfied but not hugely full... tends to go ok.
Old 11-09-2005, 11:31 AM   #3  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Thanks Marianna Is Nutridiary better?
Old 11-09-2005, 01:29 PM   #4  

i don't count anything. i just stay on the "g" food list and watch my portions. i am pretty much eating the way i will for the rest of my life.
Old 11-09-2005, 05:36 PM   #5  

I like nutridiary better because it also has functions for metric.. me being an aussie and it also has a creat a meal function.. where you build the ingredients from the food menu then finalise it, and it stores it under your custom meals and then it is always there.... just sign up.. it is free and do a little tour and see if you like it

At the moment, I like using a calorie counter because I struggle with portions... it helps me to work out and also *feel* what is the right amount to eat - I usually eat wayyy tooo much.
Old 11-15-2005, 01:00 AM   #6  

Height: 5' 2"

Between 1200 and 1400 for me. I go to fitday.com to add them up.

Patricia
Old 11-15-2005, 01:52 PM   #7  
Exercise Queen

I'm aiming for around 1200-1300 on rest days, and 1400-1500 on workout days. I also use an online food tracker to keep track of calories.
Closed Thread