South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2005, 06:39 AM   #1  
Just wanna lose!

S/C/G: 177/177/150

Height: 5'2

Smile Newbie starting the Beach tomorrow! (m)

I may have posted here eons ago but then never did try out the Beach. So now after failing at WW this past year I have decided to be brave and try the beach for real this time! I am a stay at home mom and student. My hubby is in the military and we are currently living in England (making some food choices hard to find!).I want to lose around 20+ pounds since well frankly my underwear are even too tight right now~ I also enjoy doing pilates (the windsor pilates at home) and have just recently tried to get into a gym routine using elliptical trainer, treadmill, and nautilus weight machines. I hope to pick up that routine and be there at least 3 times a week. I feel so much better when I exercise but I also want these pounds gone so thought why not give this a shot! Hoping it is my winning ticket to the leaner healthier me!
Old 10-18-2005, 07:16 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

and The Beach! There are lots of ideas anda support in here. I am in Canada and American food choices are sometimes hard to find but sticking to the unprocessed food theory makes shopping a lot easier. Please holler if you need info on substitutions.
Old 10-18-2005, 08:51 AM   #3  
Kyemom

Welcome!!!
Old 10-18-2005, 05:34 PM   #4  
THE Goddess

Hi all,
I'm trying to glean enough information to get started this week. Ordered my book and cookbook yesterday, so will be another week before they arrive. I need to sit down and figure out menu's and shopping list for the rest of this week and next week. Did Atkins a couple of years ago and had success with a 68 lb loss. It was so radical that
I thought SB made more sense.

Colleen Mills
Kansas
Closed Thread