Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2005, 01:01 PM   #1  
Zoë's Mommy

S/C/G: 300.2/295.8/150

Height: 5'8"

Default Re-starting. :)

Hi. I'm Melissa. I posted around these boards awhile back. But have recommitted to losing this weight and weigh the most ever now. I hate it and my legs and back are hurting for the first time in my life from all this weight. Not to mention blood pressure problems I've had since I was pregnant.

I just got a new scale that measures to the .2 lb sound I can start journaling weight watchers again and use their weight measures. I will have to do paper journaling on my own for a few weeks until we can afford for me to join officially online next month. I did sooooo well with WW last time but I did meetings. I know it works for me if I crack down on the journaling and portions.

Its embarassing but I weighed in on new scale last night at 296.8. This afternoon its saying 294.0 I think I will make Saturday my weigh in so 294 is start weight. It will keep me on my toes during the weekend when eating is worst. My first goal of course is 10% loss for a goal weight of 264.6 as first mini goal. My all time personal goal is 145 but I think I will reasses things when I get to the 150-160 range as I suspect I've got a good medium to large build to start with.
Old 10-15-2005, 01:15 PM   #2  

Default welcome!

keep comin' back so we can help each other!
Old 10-15-2005, 02:18 PM   #3  
banned

you can do it!
Old 10-15-2005, 05:53 PM   #4  

Welcome! I just re-started two days ago, so maybe we can be weight loss buddies. Your daughter is beautiful . I have an 18 1/2 month old daughter. I look forward to getting to know you better.
If money is tight right now, I wouldn't worry about joining WW online anyways. I find that you hold yourself more accountable if you have a physical list of what you have eaten that day to have with you at all times. I think a spiral notebook would cost a lot less than a membership there (considering you already know how many points everything is and you can get the support here rather than there). I just keep track of my points everyday and I do not need to pay the money to do so .
Old 10-15-2005, 06:08 PM   #5  
Zoë's Mommy

S/C/G: 300.2/295.8/150

Height: 5'8"

My problem is I don't know the points for everything. Its been sooo long about 4 years. I lost 40 lbs in 20 weeks and then life got busy(full time job and full time school) so of course I couldn't make it to meetings anymore and from there I tried Online but was even too busy for that.

I love that I could just find my foods in the database and it calculates it all for me.

I'm thinking of going to a meeting since they have the special and get the new books. Mine are falling apart anyway. I saw that on here just now reading another thread so I think I wil do that and pick up a journal I saw at a book store once if I can find it again its spiral bound and I'm sure I could learn the points value again.

But if my dh starts making the money he should be cost won't be an issue next month and online is WAY cheaper than meetings which I'd have a hard time attending. The important thing though is I start journaling. I printed off a sample journal page and will use it for now maybe go to get them copied and bound.

I just know I have to get started thats the tough part. Getting into the habit of writing it all down.

I hunted all over(we just moved) and I can't find my points sliders or my food guide.
Closed Thread