Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2005, 06:15 PM   #1  
sassybrat

Arrow Started W.W. on Wednesday

Hi everyone, I am trying to diet A Gain. Yes, everytime I stop I gain. So this time I decided to actually join Weight Watchers, and totally be accountable for my food.

Glad to find a forum with all you wonderful people who are trying to lose weight this way, and I am glad I finally took the plunge and joined.

I am not a veggie/fruit eater, but I have eaten so much green today, that I am afraid I will gain, I still have 16 points to eat, and it is almost dinner time here for me.

How do you cope with the munchies? I don't know what to eat that would help with that?

I have been running around my kitchen, figuring out the Flex points for my boxed foods, and writing it right on the box, so I don't have to figure it out everytime.

Hope to make some good friends here. Diet buddies you know!!!

Huggles
Old 10-06-2005, 06:47 PM   #2  

Hi Sassy! Welcome. I started WW for the second time again on Wed. to. I am doing flex. I have about 45 pounds to lose.
I never thought about writing the points on the box. That is such a great idea!!!!!!!!
You'll find lots of info here. This is a great site.

Julie
Old 10-06-2005, 08:32 PM   #3  
banned

try 94 percent ff popcorn
Old 10-07-2005, 11:40 AM   #4  
sassybrat

Hey andrea, where do you get the 94% fat free popcorn??? I will look for it today, though eating popcorn isn't my favorite snack, I hear its excellent fiber. I had some regular microwave popcorn, had only used 3 points. So it wasn't too bad.

I have flavorings I can sprinkle on top. Like Paprika, or Garlic powder. Anything for a change.

Julie, Glad you liked the idea of writing the points on the boxes. I found it fun to do, and easy to see and grab especially if you are in a hurry.

My points are 26 a day, but I only ate 23...and I was stuffed.
Question: Are we supposed to eat all 26 points??? I will try harder if we are supposed to. Otherwise, I was fine at 23.

Have a great day everyone
Huggles
Old 10-07-2005, 11:44 AM   #5  
banned

usually most groceries carry it bc theres so many brands! some even have generic. its very high fiber....im not really into it either mostly bc im not into crunchy veggies satisfy my crunch but my prob is chocolate!
Old 10-07-2005, 11:49 AM   #6  
sassybrat

Oh Andrea, I can relate...>Chocolate is my downfall totally. I have tried those diet chocolates you know without sugar...but the sugar subs. make me bloated and gives me the runs. (sorry). So I am damned if I do...and damned if I don't LOL LOL LOL

What can we do????? Any ideas? I do tend to veg after dinner...bad habit....but the t.v. is hard to resist sometimes.
Old 10-07-2005, 01:06 PM   #7  
banned

thanks sassy.....
its nice to have company.....hehe. its funny bc i was using the ffsf pudding but it was keeping me from losing i think and since last weekend i wqent on a i dont care binge and bought myt fav icecream that i just couldnt bring myself to toss.....ive been experimenting. each night after my evening meal ive been eating 1 spoonful(the size of those long icecream spoons) of it and then put it back and its really been helping
Closed Thread