Old 09-21-2005, 09:38 PM   #1  
Sara G.

Default I really need you chicks!!!!!

Wow.... so I haven't been on the site for a while... and I have really slacked off because of it. I haven't worked out for over a week and have had a few binging days in the last week. I am starting this very minute to get back on track! Tomorrow I am going to go to the gym for 2 hours. I'm going to get back to my good eating habits tomorrow also.... since I am done eating for today.

I feel guilty, but only because I let myself slip. It's okay though. I'm going to get over this and I'm going to keep coming to this site daily, because that really helped. I am also going to start tracking my intake again. I think that's what started this setback. I stopped writing my calories into a food log. It's hard work.... but at the same time it's not.... you know what I mean?

Anyway, I hope that you all have had successful weeks. I'll check back tomorrow!

Sara G.
Laila_girl22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005, 10:41 PM   #2  
Big-time loser

S/C/G: 306.6/247.2/156-164

Height: 5'8"

Hey - did you come back? You did - that shows real perseverance - good for you. I'm giving you good vibes for smart choices tomorrow and have a great time working it at the gym.
jenicra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005, 10:58 PM   #3  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 236/135-140/More Fit

Height: 5'6"

Just hop right back on, don't beat yourself up about it. You have lost 20 pounds, that so awesome!!! Your little break didn't undo that, and if you take a little break every so often it won't kill you; if you catch yourself early like you did this time you will reach your goal no problem!!! I'm glad that you're back! Have a fun time at the gym, be proud that you're back!
LockItUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 10:36 AM   #4  

We all have our slips just don't let it get you down. I always try to remember it didn't take a couple of days to gain all of the weight I have so it's not going to take a just a couple of days to lose it. Even on your worst slips there is always a new start tomorrow. Congrats on getting back to it.
KittieCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 02:20 PM   #5  

I was just about to make a similar post- I totally fell off the wagon this past month.

It all started with a dinner party with friends, then a trip to Kentucky to visit my boyfriend's mom (NOTHING healthy at restaurants there!)... then I started school and didn't have time to work out or make healthy meals. A lot of take out and a lot of beer/martinis at the bar later, I'm starting over.

But it's ok- I started a new diet and exercise routine a week ago and I'm feeling great.

Pilates, eliptical trainer, push-ups, and Marilu Henner's 30 day total health makeover are all my focus for the next 21 days...

GOOD LUCK to you in getting back with the program. We're only human- this will happen to everyone. (I'm really dreading the holidays now, though)
jennab0benna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005, 02:03 PM   #6  
Sara G.

Well, I thank you all for your wonderful comments! I did well with getting back to my healthy eating.... however... I managed to forget to bring a t-shirt to work out in after work ( i had the pants!) Some days you feel like a nut! I kept really busy at work, so I don't feel guilty about it.

I just ate lunch, do any of you ever get really sleepy after lunch? I am soooo sleepy right now. I'm at work, so I can't take a nap!

Sara G
Laila_girl22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005, 08:46 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 198/150/140

I come home for lunch and did take a nap yesterday! Oops overslept a little but good thing my afternoon appointment cancelled so it was all good.
lizzbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2005, 12:00 AM   #8  
All That's Left of Me

*Amanda's @ss is still sore from the tumble she took off the wagon* Glad to see y'all again!

Amanda
amandaholly is offline   Reply With Quote