Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2005, 09:52 AM   #1  
Just getting started...

S/C/G: 230/230/140

Height: 5'7"

Default Saturday Sayin' Hi!

Hello Everyone!

Thank you all for your good wishes and congrats on my pound loss! I appreciate it very much!

My husband is not coming home this weekend after all. Sigh.... He'll be back NEXT weekend instead.

On the bright side, my son is home from Camp Lejeune for the weekend. We are going to the County Preview tonight (where all 6 high school bands in the county put on an exhibition of their shows) - I can't wait. I love watching our band perform!

Not much else going on but housework (blech).... hope you are all having a great Saturday!
Old 09-17-2005, 09:53 AM   #2  
WW online (pts plus)

S/C/G: 200/see ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

Happy Saturday everyone!

Working on putting together my craft room today-- I bought the 6" table last night. I'm so excited to get this space organized and ready for some scrapping!
Old 09-17-2005, 10:26 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/180

I am going to try and work out today, and also watch the Michigan/Eastern game at 12 Other than that, I dont have any other plans

Hope everyone has a great Saturday!

~Liz
Old 09-17-2005, 10:27 AM   #4  
Just getting started...

S/C/G: 230/230/140

OOH Amy! I'm a scrapbooker, too! I am so jealous that you have a room all to yourself! Right now I have a corner computer desk, but it's a mess! I really need to get in there and get myself organized. It seems my desk is a catchall for everything!

What kind of albums are you working on right now? I'm in the middle of my son's boot camp book (umm way behind since he graduated from boot camp last october!) and i need to get started on a middle school book for my daughter and my son's senior album..... and i'm like 17 years behind on baby/school pictures...

one of these days i'll get to it!
Old 09-17-2005, 03:00 PM   #5  

Hey ladies! Happy Sat. to you all as well...I've had just a remarkable day. I went to my meeting and was down 4.8 lbs. I am in total shock...I guess it really is all coming together now.

Aileen-I am so sorry that your DH isn't coming home this weekend...but I am happy DS is home from Camp.
Amy-The scrapbooking sounds like fun...I just could never find the time to do it...I so wish I would though! Have fun on your new table!
Liz-We are watching football here too today...Auburn vs Ball State and Alabama vs S. Carolina....LOVE MY FOOTBALL!
Hope you all have a great on plan Sat.!!
Old 09-17-2005, 05:03 PM   #6  
Alis volat propiis

S/C/G: 270/See Slider/145-140

Way to go, Marcie! That is awesome!

Old 09-17-2005, 05:11 PM   #7  

Maggie-Thank you so much! Now I gotta keep it up!!
Old 09-17-2005, 05:23 PM   #8  

Hey, sistas!!! I finally saved up enough money to buy a library card so I could be online. Have a maximum of an hour a day, and unfortunately have already used 53 minutes shopping for groceries online today, so I will have to make this short. Also, do not have time to even kind of sort of start to read over the posts to catch up on everyone's progress, but maybe next time. Anyway, just wanted to stop in and say hi. Have sort of been on and off with WW for lack of groceries, but I am doing okay weight-wise. Finally got past the 167 that I was stuck on before I moved out, anyway! I hope that all the sistas are still around and doing well with your own goals! Will try to check in later in the week or if I ever get my own credit card, I will get Internet first thing! ~hippityhiphiphippo
Old 09-17-2005, 05:26 PM   #9  
Tryin' Again

S/C/G: 235/210/150

Height: 5'5"

Hey HH Welcome back!! I sure have missed you, and I know everyone else has too.

Come back when you can. There's a thread here for you, I'll bump it up.
Old 09-17-2005, 07:08 PM   #10  
THICK and tired of it

WELCOME BACK HH!!!

Oh, we've missed you! Glad to hear things are going well.

And YAY everyone! I see you all in such positive moods today, and I love it! For you scrapbooking ladies- I wish I could do some scrapbooking- I have so much stuff I've saved to make a scrapbook for my son, but I never find the time to do it. And I know I'd love it... Ah, one day...

It's been a busy, busy day- Lisa and I went to "PrideFest" (the gay-lesbian-trans-whatever fest) (this might be a good time to mention that Lisa and I are not lesbians, though) and it was a blast! DS had a good time too- fortunately he didn't ask too many questions about the men in drag singing on the stage...

Now we're going to head out to the Pow Wow at Land of Memories park- such a great event, we look forward to it every year, and DS wants to buy a turtle shell... And I want some indian fry bread (yum)

AND- I lost 2 pounds this week! Woo hoo! I'm down 28 now! So, I'm thrilled, thrilled, thrilled. I'm really getting used to this "diet"- really, I see now that it is a lifestyle change- I'm ending up with lost of points left over at the end of the day now- I see now that I don't have to buy "diet" food, lite bread and all that, because now I can eat normal foods in normal quantities and I'm satisfied- I think THAT is a huge achievement!

So, long post... Well, have a good weekend, gals- I'll check in again when I can...
Old 09-17-2005, 08:25 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/180

Glad to see you HH!!!

~Liz
Old 09-17-2005, 09:00 PM   #12  

Hi all! I only have a couple minutes so I just wanted to say WELCOME BACK HH!!!!!!!!!!!! Gurl, have we missed you!

I wanted to congratulate you Lori 1)for your loss and 2) for your book and articles! Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are an inspriation on so many levels!

GREAT JOB MARCIE!!!!

Amy_I am jealous too! Though I do not scrap book (I am far too lazy and unorganized LOL!) I make little things out of polymer clay...oh to have a space of my own.

I did great on my little break. I didn't stop at McD's on my way up last night, instead I stopped and got some carrots and yogurt smoothie at the grocery store. I didn't end up having them though. We ate lunch out at Applebees so I could enjoy the WW menu. I stopped at a grocery store on my way home since I needed milk anyway and got a small plain turkey sub, fat free pringles, and some sugar free lifesavers. I still have LOTS of flex left.

See you guys all tomarrow....we have pears to can...oh when will this canning be done?
Closed Thread