Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-12-2005, 04:37 PM   #1  

Default Need a good kick

2 days ago while on my walk my son's stroller broke. I was about a 1 1/2 miles away from my home when the back wheel came off. I had to put it back on and kick it every 5 ft. or so. So it wouldn't come off completely again.
I just bought a jogging stroller from ebay last night. I have no idea when I will recieve it. Hopefully soon b/c I haven't done any exercise since then. I am already starting to feel lazy now. Down deep in my self, I sort of regret ordering the stroller b/c I will have to exercise. I know it sounds stupid but this is how I am feeling right now. I don't like these feelings b/c I really want to lose this weight before I get pregnant again (not on any birth control). My husband and I want another child soon.
Whats seems odd is that I think I lost half a pound
Rakkoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 05:23 PM   #2  

Height: 5'4"

KICK - get out there and so something. You know you feel better when you do.
JuliaTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 09:52 PM   #3  
CE

Depending on your sons age you can play chase with him and get exercise that way or you could get a dvd from the library. I don't know if your mall offers free stroller use but if they do you could walk around the mall. Just a few suggestions. I hope you feel better soon!
colsnanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 10:58 PM   #4  

I do have exercise dvd's, I just feel so lazy . At least when I walked, I was out the door I had to do the whole 3 miles. I wouldn't allow myself to quit. Once I came home I did my Tae Bo, then I was done for the day
My son will be 1 y/o tomarrow. He just started walking. I do find myself almost breaking a sweat following him every where he goes making sure he isn't getting into anything. Do you think I'm losing calories or not?
Rakkoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 06:19 PM   #5  
CE

Oh yeah you are losing calories chasing after him. I watch a 20 mth old and he keeps me running. I could not tell you how much but its still something. Good luck getting back on track.
colsnanny is offline   Reply With Quote