Old 07-29-2005, 03:35 PM   #1  
Sara G.

Default Any unique exercise ideas?

Ok, so first off I wanted to say that I haven't visited the site for a while, in fact I pretty much fell off my exercise plan for a while. It was a combination of a busy birthday week and a shift change at work. I work rotations of days and evenings which are 12 hours each. On a day shift I work from 7:30 to 7:30pm and then on evenings I work 11A-11P. Well, I have no problem coming home from a day shift and walking 3 miles. But I do have a problem getting up at 8:30 to go for a 3 mile walk, I like my sleep. I try to tell myself that the results I will see are going to be much more rewarding than an extra hour of sleep, but when it's 8:30 in the a.m. and my alarm is telling me it's time to get up and work out I fold. I say, "tomorrow, I'm too tired today!"

I'm back on days now, but I would like some unique at-home exercise ideas for when I work the evenings. I am also going to step things up a notch, along with walking 2-3 miles a day I am going to work out at the employee fitness center a few times a week. Thanks for your imput!

Sara G.
Laila_girl22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005, 08:20 AM   #2  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Hi Sara,
I'm not sure what kind of unique ideas you are looking for?? Something you won't get bored with?

I reallly like the exercise ball. They are inexpensive and you can do alot of exercises with it. Also the walk away the pounds are really good walking videos.

Congrats on your loss so far! Keep up the good work!
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote