Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2005, 07:14 AM   #1  

Default Thoroughly Thrilling Thursday Menus July 28, 2005

I weigh tonight so my meals are a little lite in the AM, but decadently bad tonight!

Breakfast - Instant Oatmeal w/splenda & milk
Lunch - Tomato Soup
Weigh - In 6:00 pm
Supper - Cuban Hamburger made with lean hamburger & 1 pt bun (real mayo with roasted garlic, 1 slice lean ham & 1 slice real swiss cheese 5 pts) and french fries (my weakness)
Old 07-28-2005, 09:13 AM   #2  
Southside White Sox Fan

Wow, Rita, you are going to be one hungry girl by 6:30! Your tummy is gonna growl through the whole meeting! I'm glad I can weigh in at 10:00 a.m!

Breakfast: Oatmeal cooked with skim and one banana

Lunch: Egg beater omelet (avocado, FF cheddar, salsa) fried with Pam; slice of cantaloupe and honeydew, turkey sausage patties (points)

Snack: None

Dinner: Spring Mix Salad with tomatoes, garbanzo beans, edamame, red onion, carrots, water chestnuts, and FF honey dijon; turkey burger wrap (points for whole wheat tortilla) with mustard, tomato, pickle and onions; brown rice pilaf

TOM must be around the corner because all I want is salt and fat!
Snack: SF/FF pudding

Last edited by Vickie; 07-28-2005 at 09:15 PM.
Old 07-28-2005, 03:18 PM   #3  
Melissa

Today is a non-core day, but not too bad. We are going to the Horse Park to watch my mom ride with a group she's in, so we are packing a picnic. It's very nearly core.

B: banana and 2 miniature donuts
L: ham salad (core), 2 pieces ww bread, a small scoop of potato salad, salad w/light caesar dressing, 2 oreos (I told you it was non-core!!!)
S: applesauce or fruit cup
D: Picnic--chicken salad, rf triscuits, grapes, strawberries, carrots and broccoli w/ff veggie dip, some little chocolate chip cookies
Closed Thread