Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2005, 03:30 PM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Talking Weekly Chat - July 18th - 24th

Good Afternoon,

Gotta make this short, boss man is here today.

Melissa, please go back to last week's weekly thread...... silly girl. I felt bad that you thought I would say something like that about you

Ellis chicken little, do I HAVE to exercise today LOL

Catch you all later
Old 07-18-2005, 03:37 PM   #2  

Height: 5'-2"

Oh, lordy. I always forget it's a new week, Leenie. I'll close the other thread in a wee bit.

I've been OP for 1 1/2 days, but I just screwed up with a bag of lime Tostidos. DAMN!!!
Old 07-18-2005, 07:27 PM   #3  

You big goof Leenie! I was reading 3FC with a bag of Doritos and a Diet Pepsi! At that same time you were posting, that is why I said Scary! I do appreciate the faith you have in me. I wish I could exercise off all my bad food choices, but I really need to make better food choices.

I am having a chip problem this week. I never eat them but the salty/sweet thing is really getting to me with my period this week. I am also having Tostitos with my Chicken Enchilada Casserole right now. I have only had about 1.5 servings. I will try to stop RIGHT NOW!
Old 07-18-2005, 07:29 PM   #4  

Stop, Melissa!!!
Old 07-18-2005, 07:46 PM   #5  

Thank you! I put the casserole away in the fridge and the chips back in the pantry. I think I will go up and brush my teeth now to get rid of the taste.
Old 07-19-2005, 03:16 PM   #6  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Melissa (scary is right).

I have such a hard time resisting potato chips, okay well any chip for that matter. I try like heck not to go down that isle when I'm shopping. Even with the best intentions, like buying baked ones, I can scarf down the entire bag. I just love the full greasy ones that are cut really thick and salty... YUM.

Melissa, when I lost 150 lbs, one thing that kept me on track was that I ate a portion of salty pretzles and I would dip them in one of those little servings of chocolate pudding (kinda like a chocolate covered pretzle). Your probably going EEEW but if you love the salty / sweet combo, you'll love this.

Ellis, Monday I was sooooooooo good on my diet, then about 12 midnight I got up and ate a few spoonfulls of pnutbutter (OH THE SHAME!!!) I don't mean itty bitty, I mean shovel size of course I had cramps b/c pnuts don't agree w/me if I eat to many and bucket loads of pnutbutter really doesn't agree with me. GANDUMIT!!! why does it have to taste so good. I was good yesterday sigh.
Old 07-20-2005, 08:47 AM   #7  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Good Morning Chicklets,

Boss isn't in yet so I thought...... 3FC, 3FC, 3FC.....gotta get there and say hi to all my beautiful pen pals

Whats rockin with you all ?
Old 07-20-2005, 09:07 AM   #8  

Good morning!

Well, I think I've eaten all the chips in the house. I'm going to have some yogurt, berries and granola for breakfast. If I can get off my stool, here.
And coffee... must get some coffee...
Old 07-20-2005, 10:47 AM   #9  

Good morning! It is my birthday today! I am patiently sitting at my mom's office waiting for her to arrive so we can go off on a day of shopping (without my 3 year old!).

I have hit the gym and had a good breakfast but I have some splurge plans for the day. We are going to California Pizza Kitchen for lunch and I want the Chicken Caesar Sandwich. I also picked up some lasagna from my favorite Italian deli. I might save that, though.

Have a great day!
Old 07-20-2005, 10:54 AM   #10  

Happy Birthday, sweet Melissa!!

I hope you have a wonderful day! Enjoy your splurge!!
Old 07-20-2005, 11:47 PM   #11  

Aw, thanks Ellis. I will have more to report tomorrow, but the most exciting thing that happened today was....

I fit in a friggin' size 10 Petite! I couldn't even believe it! I picked up the pants in a 14P but they were too big and they didn't have a 12. I figured if the 10's were tight but would go on I would get them because they were on clearance and I knew I'd get these eventually. BUT THEY FIT!

Old 07-21-2005, 08:16 AM   #12  
Moderator & Happy Chick

OH HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA AND A SIZE 10 TO BOOT !!! WHAT A BIRTHDAY GIFT YAHOOOO!

Hope it was a great one

Hey, I have a 3 year old too

So how's everyone today?
Boss is here so when he leaves, I'll come back (BBL)

Hugs
Old 07-21-2005, 08:18 AM   #13  
Moderator & Happy Chick

does that hurt your eyes ? lolol snort ~
Old 07-21-2005, 09:37 AM   #14  

Thanks so much for the GIANT birthday wishes! It really is weird how hard it is to get used to being smaller. I kept picking up stuff that was way too big for me. It used to be the other way around.

We went to California Pizza Kitchen for lunch. I had the Chicken Caesar Sandwich and my mom got the Rosemary Chicken Sandwich. We split them and had some of each. We shopped so much I didn't get to eat my lasagna so I will have it tonight. Then I had birthday cake with my MIL and my daughter. After everyone was in bed I had too much ice cream. But without eating dinner and my usual snacks I really didn't go over my normal 1300 calories. Yay!

I couldn't sleep last night, too much coffee I think. So I skipped the gym this morning, but will bike at lunch.

This is my darling daughter. She already loves makeup and shopping. I am in big trouble!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sarah 778922_edited.jpg (7.3 KB, 29 views)

Last edited by sherpamelissa; 07-21-2005 at 09:40 AM.
Old 07-21-2005, 10:43 AM   #15  

Geez, Leenie. Even on her birthday she does well!

Melissa, your daughter is BEAUTIFUL! What a sweetheart.
Congratulations on the size 10... I'm so happy for you, hon!!

I'm just going to report on my exercise...
Closed Thread