Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2005, 10:47 AM   #1  

Thumbs up I started over...

I posted that I was going to start fresh yesterday...Well I went whole hog and went to a meeting last night too! I wasn't planning on "joining" again, but I thought If I'm going to do this I'm going to go all the way. I need the support of the meetings. I stayed on track all day yesterday. Even when we took our kids to Burger King. I got the Fire grilled shrimp salad. It feels REALLY good to be back on track again! I really have all of you to thank. I wasn't thinking of starting again until I came to this site, so THANK YOU!!!
Old 06-24-2005, 11:22 AM   #2  

THERE YA GO!

I did the same, when all out this time! NO messing around again!

Here is something that I taped to the mirror of my bathroom:

YOU CAN'T lose weight/GET IN SHAPE AND MAKE EXCUSES AT THE SAME TIME!

Have a grrrrrrrrrrreat day!
...Mara
Old 06-24-2005, 11:40 AM   #3  
banned

i went to a meeting last night too for the same reasons. ive been doing core for almost 3 wks and knew i was mess up again if i didnt go and i dont want that cuz im finally doing well tho i wish i knew where to score plain ff sf yogurt
Closed Thread