Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 06-24-2005, 08:19 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Wink Friday Cackle - June 24th

Good morning ladies

Hope your weekend plans are FUN ones.

Whats shakin ?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 08:21 AM   #2  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Amy we are a very sharing group, of course you can have some carrot cake with us LOL... WELCOME !!!
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 02:01 PM   #3  

Good morning all

It is a very overcast day here & cool.....DH & I met friends for coffee earlier this morning.....in about 15 minutes we are meeting friends for lunch....it is the 1st time DH has gone out with friends since we got home.

DH was walking the dog yesterday & he fell....he said his left leg gave way....he had surgery for cancer of the colon 11 years ago....ever since then....sometimes his left leg will get numb....for no reason....it is a result of the surgery all those years ago.
So I told him....I would walk with them from now on...we did walk this morning....I haven't walked for a long time & it is good for me.

I should go for now.....we will be leaving soon.

April
april99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 02:43 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 03:43 PM   #5  
Oooo Silly Me!

Morning Ladies.... err rather AFTERNOON!

I am hoping to finish my house cleaning this weekend and still have enough time to get into the backyard and mark off an area where I want to put my raised boarder garden at. I saw some really great ideas for building a raised garden bed on the DIY (Do It Yourself) channel. They even have some really good ideas for building the wall too. I gotta see how much room I have in my backyard so I can see if I haveenough space to put the wall design I saw on TV in my backyard hehehe. It's one of those walls that is maybe... a 1-2 feet off the ground then like every so often you build a taller section like a post. So I can maybe put in lights on it... it's hard to describe but I'll have pictures when I'm done with it

Hope everyone is having a good day so far.

Take care Sue...
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 04:19 PM   #6  

Height: 5'6"

Good afternoon everyone,
not much going on here. Yesterday was the last day of regular classes and judo for my youngest. My oldest still has one more exam to write and then youngest has to go in for her final day on the 29th, then we are finally done for the year! I become a taxi service at this time of the year as the buses quit running to the high school and I have to get them there for exams. I don't know how the school board expects kids whose parents work to get there and back again. I worry a bit about the responsibility as my van is old and feeling its age and I worry about getting stranded.
Did some work in my little veggie garden yesterday. My middle daughter said she would work on "grass" cutting today. We have a lovely crop of clover at the moment. Hubby is down in Washington State right now so its just us girls for the weekend, wonder what trouble we could get up to?
Anyway hope everyone has a great weekend.
Take care all, K
buddly is offline   Reply With Quote