Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2005, 09:07 AM   #1  
kellyjoiii

S/C/G: 225/225/165

Height: 5'7"

Question WW & Nursing?

Hi everyone....I am Kelly,31 sahm and currently trying to lose 70.5 lbs. I have lost 23.5 already and am working on the rest - by switching to WW. I do not have the funds to actually go to the meetings or online and am waiting on the books from my mom so I thought maybe someone here could help me? OK, enough about that........CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW MANY POINTS YOU GET FOR NURSING? My son is 12mos and still nurses about 6 times a day/night. I am currently eating no more than 1900 cals a day and walking about a mile and a half 5xs (30mins) a week. That works out to be about what...38 points?(50 cals=1 point?) I had heard a few people who were nursing got about 10 extra points a day for nursing? Or is that a week? I am soo confused. I was following a revised southbeach diet plan but figured this would work for me better (for I was binging on sweets) and it was better at being something I could follow for LIFE...seeing as how I need a lifestyle change not a diet...and my family can eat this too (without bickering and complaining) THANKSSSSS FOR ALL THE HELP?!
Kellyjo
Old 06-20-2005, 12:03 PM   #2  
Eat well, Live well

I have no personal experience with this, but my book shows that you need 10 points more per day than a non-nursing person of the same weight range.
Old 06-20-2005, 08:02 PM   #3  
kellyjoiii

S/C/G: 225/225/165

Height: 5'7"

Allie, THANK YOU...That is what I thought! Thanks for all the help!
Kelly
Old 06-22-2005, 01:37 PM   #4  

you should go to your local ww center most of them offer scholaarships if you can't afford it
You want to do it the right way, so your milk doesn't dry up
Closed Thread