Old 06-03-2005, 12:38 PM   #1  
Mikey's girl

Question Truth Be Told....im Just Lazy...

Alright, its time to face the facts.. no one EVER wants to admit that they are lazy, and I just am. I try not to be, try togo the extra mile. BUT GOSH DARN! I am lazy.. Just trying this new Be honest with yourself hting, doesn't feel as good as it should!! LOL Just wondering if anyone else feels the same way?? just lazy lazy lazy... Its not even all the time, ok most of hte time. .. .. ..
JustForUs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 01:14 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 264/190/150

Height: 5'8"

hey its good to be honest. Like in my mind I want to be all neat and organized but I'm just not. I really want to be and I try hard to be but most of the time I just think oh I'll just lay down and worry about cleaning later. so I'm lazy about that stuff. I think everyone probably has something that they just can't fit in or get done. Its just hard to admit it.
jennie934 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 01:14 PM   #3  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

Yup I am soooooo lazy! With Uni work and with other stuff! If I find somethign I really really like to do then I'll do it, but otherwise a day in my Pyjamas sounds like the best option!
2frustrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 02:46 PM   #4  
Chubbles

girl, don't worry...$10 says I am lazier than you...up until a few weeks ago I'd be too lazy to take a shower most days, and just stay in my pajamas. And I was also too lazy to cook, I'd eat pizza rolls and anything else yummy that I could nuke. I was the most unmotivated person I have met. All of a sudden I joined this board, hoping to be inspired to get off my *** and stop being lazy and lose weight, and it worked! I haven't been working out consistantly however because I just started Atkins, and it is making me a little weak, but as soon as the first week is over I can start walking around the block and stuff. But even though I'm not exercising right now, I have cooked every meal for the past 3 days and not cheated on my diet once! To me that is overcoming half the battle of my laziness
breakfastsurreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 03:11 PM   #5  
one of my goals!

S/C/G: 215/203/150

Height: 5'7"

You know, I was just thinking to myself, "if I worked out, does that mean that I can sit on my a$$ the rest of the day????"
So, I know allll about lazy!
BrunetteChic_2000 is offline   Reply With Quote