Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 05-23-2005, 07:28 AM   #1  

Default I'm wondering.... 5/23

1. What do you collect?

2. Got an embarrassing story to share?

3. Do you wear glasses? What do they look like?

4. How many clocks in your house?

5. When is the last time you ate brussels sprouts?
CackyDoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 07:32 AM   #2  

1. What do you collect? I think I will not collect anything else the rest of my life. My last collection was teapots, and now that I've lost interest I'm left with teapots that were gifts and family heirlooms (if they can be called that) that I can't part with.

2. Got an embarrassing story to share? Last night while leading an online meeting, I copied and pasted a journal entry to my sponsor in email. Well didn't I go and paste it into the meeting instead of the topic *blush* *blush* *blush* I have a headache this morning from the anxiety rush I had.

3. Do you wear glasses? What do they look like? They're kinda rectangular, dark brown with a blue sort of lining to bring out my eyes. I have worn glasses/contacts since I was 8, but for the first time I'm choosing them over contacts because I think I look better with them.

4. How many clocks in your house? I count 11 not counting the two in the garage.

5. When is the last time you ate brussels sprouts? a couple of weeks ago. Brussels Sprouts remind me of my aunt, who has just joined up here, but I can't introduce her until I know what name she used. i hated them as a child (Thank you Auntie) but now I get the baby brusselss sprouts from frozen foods, with a light butter sauce, and they're..... bearable.
CackyDoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 11:29 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 309/309/220

Height: 5'2"

1. What do you collect?
Butterfly stuff, books, angels, not much else.

2. Got an embarrassing story to share?
I once "lost" a tampon at church camp when I was younger. The nurse wouldn't help me either...I can't image why. Luckily, I eventually "found" it. That's the only thing I could think of. Sorry if it was TMI.

3. Do you wear glasses? What do they look like?
Nope, fortunately not.

4. How many clocks in your house?
Oh gosh, does this count microwave and VCR clocks? If so, then 12.

5. When is the last time you ate brussels sprouts?
Never, ever, ever, they're too stinky.

Last edited by mandi78; 05-24-2005 at 10:03 AM.
mandi78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 08:04 AM   #4  

Height: 5'-2"

1. What do you collect? Books. I have a lot of stuff that might LOOK like collections, but it's just coincidence.

2. Got an embarrassing story to share? I've got one that involves a mailman and me in curlers crouched under the door so he couldn't see me, but it's too long to go into...

3. Do you wear glasses? What do they look like? Yes, and contacts. The glasses are small ovals with thin, "invisible" frames.

4. How many clocks in your house? hmmm... probably over 20. Some of them are little antique clocks that I don't collect.

5. When is the last time you ate brussels sprouts? Easter. I hated them as a child. I make sure I buy only the small ones. (tastier, and not so darned tough) I can't remember the recipe I used, but they were really yummy!!
ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 08:19 AM   #5  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

1. What do you collect? From the state of my sewingroom, I need to say fabrics and sewing magazines. Do I sew? Not much anymore!

2. Got an embarrassing story to share? Back in my working days, I decided to take my car through the car wash on my way to work. As I was going through, I noticed my skirt felt silky and discovered I had on a black slip, no skirt. I went home to add the rest of my clothes before going to the office but often wondered if the guys noticed when I went inside to prepay my wash!

3. Do you wear glasses? What do they look like? I wear them for driving and watching TV. They have gold frames.

4. How many clocks in your house? Four that work and a couple of antiques that don't.

5. When is the last time you ate brussels sprouts? At Christmas because they are a tradition. DH and I decided we really don't like them so that'll be the last time, I hope!
Ruthxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 11:23 AM   #6  
Steph

1. What do you collect? Books, specifically poetry books

2. Got an embarrassing story to share? I don't think there is enough room here for me to even begin...

3. Do you wear glasses? What do they look like? Glasses. Egg shap, copper colored

4. How many clocks in your house? 5, I think

5. When is the last time you ate brussels sprouts? Never, yet
Blessed and Free is offline   Reply With Quote