Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2005, 09:14 AM   #1  

Post New Creations ????

Hi guys! Sorry I have been gone. Lots going on. I have been off plan for a while. I think I lost and then regained it but I will get back on track.

I miss you all. Kae, Jenn and oh just everyone!

My bf and I broke up.
I have moved out to an apartment with my cats, dog and son and his girlfriend. And that is really ok. They (girlfriend and son) have not moved in yet. Kind of nice being on my own!

I started school for Medical Assisting! I love it!
Things are really changing for me.
I miss my bf very much but love school and like living on my own. At least for right now. People tell me it gets lonely. Haven't had time for that yet.
But the new place has a fitness center! I will be checking that out and it is nice to walk the dog. Gets me out and walking. Instead of just opening the door and letting him out. I am on the 3rd floor. Haven't taken the stairs yet. But have only lived here for a week! So.....

That is what is up with me. Hope to hear from you all soon. I will check in later and see what is shakin'!
Old 06-11-2005, 05:59 PM   #2  
Happy Kitty Mom =^..^=

Shawn!!!!!!!!!!

Hiya!

It's been forever for me here too! So much has been going on that I haven't been sticking with my weight loss at ALL.

Anyway, I thought I'd come out and see if anyone was still chatting 'round here...

Kae
Closed Thread