View Poll Results: What time of day do you exercise?
Early Morning(before work) 3 25.00%
Mid Day 0 0%
After Work(I don't go home first!!) 5 41.67%
Late Night 0 0%
Exercise....Does getting out of bed count?!?!?! 4 33.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2001, 09:29 AM   #1  
Fudgesicle Freak!!

Thumbs down

Good Morning Everyone, I guess because of the Holidays in everywhere but Canada nobody is around!!!! It has been AGES since I started a thread....I don't have to work until 12 today so I thought I would get in here early so I didn't have like 30 posts to catch up on....... Anyway, I actually got up at 7:30 this morning to go to the gym Yah for Me!!!! I think that that is the first time I have gone in the AM!!!! I feel pretty good but I think I will be tired by this evening Well I will keep this short for know and hopefully I will get in later.......

Steph
P.S. On the poll I put After Work....If I go home first I will not go back out!!!!
Old 05-28-2001, 11:52 AM   #2  
flibbertobbergenie!

Hi Steph, everyone - wow! it's slow today! I've only just got in to work, I've been invigilating final exams this morning, which means dressing up like a penguin/vampire bat (have to wear big official gown) and sitting around for 3 hours watching people write their papers. Hours of fun guaranteed! But at least I get paid ...

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Mine was good funwise but bad foodwise and I am very scared about WI tomorrow. But blokey and I have made the commitment to sort ourselves out, foodwise and moneywise, ready for moving in together in August! YIPPEE!

Anyway, better run - lots to catch up on, workwise.

Hugs,
Lolly
xxx

ps:- I exercise in the early morning ... when I get round to it. HAven't been for over 2 weeks. EEK!
Old 05-28-2001, 12:25 PM   #3  
Eve's Mom

Default Steph and Lolly

Hey girls!! How are ya? I am super tired out.....it was a v. long weekend. Met b/fs buddy JP and his aunt - that was okay. Went rollerblading and bailed for the first time. I wasn't even moving!! It was very embarassing. I sprained my wrist....but its not bada at all.

Sunday, did chores, went to Lilac festival, this thing on the street - it was okay.

I guess all the US people are away?? Oh well.

Well, word on the New Brunswick trip is that b/f doens't wanna go tot he wedding b/c its Nov 10 - not close to xmas, not warm enough to do anything, and wants to go int he summer.

Still considering breaking up with him. Its his ex's bday this week - he wrote her a long letter and a card - I didn't read them, I just found them already sealed up. Had a fight about that.

I hate being second. I really really do.

Well, off to do some work. Have a good day girls!! I'll check into see if anyone else is out playing!!

Belle
Old 05-28-2001, 03:04 PM   #4  
It's a life long struggle

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Not too busy today here. Must be the holiday. It's been awhile since I have posted. I just want to say hi and I still lurk...just havn't posted much on this thread. Been a rough day today. It is the anniversary on my moms death but I am actually handling it really well. I am not near as upset as I thought I would be....or should be?

so far today I have only eaten 10 points and have drank 6 huge glasses of water. It is only 3pm though so I still have all night to eat.

anyway, just wanted to stop in and say hi.

P.S please go vote on my poll. it is right below this thread. Thanks,

Angie

P>P>S How did we all do on our memorial day goals? I made mine! YAY!
Old 05-28-2001, 03:29 PM   #5  
Eve's Mom

Default Angie

I think I'd say Jamie - but I don't know, so I voted to see the results (I know, bad Belle!!)
Old 05-28-2001, 03:33 PM   #6  
Eve's Mom

Angie -I am sorry to hear about the anniversary of losing your mom - be strong, and its good that you are not too depressed over it - she wouldn't want you to be miserable - just remember her and smile!

Belle
Old 05-28-2001, 03:59 PM   #7  
Running Babe

Default I am still alive

Howdy All|!

I have my convocation on Saturday! Yeah! My parent's are so happy. Man is Ottawa an expensive city. I have been walking everywhere to save money, but it means that I am fairly active all the time. I also finally joined the Y which is cool since I can visit the Y when I am in Montreal (my ID pic also kicks butt!). I also purchased a freezer today so that I can actually do things like Freeze bread and such which I couldn't do before (I go through like half a loaf in a week, so I would waste half in the end since it would usually have gone off).

Only 2 more weeks of Maintanance!!! Yippeee skippy as they say. Yes it has been fairly quiet here today, it's memorial day weekend right?

Angie: I am sorry to hear that

Belle: We just had our Tulip festival here!

Anyhoo, I should skiddadle, but take care y'all!

Ali
Old 05-28-2001, 06:18 PM   #8  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

hey girls
wow im the only American Poster
Does that make me our poster girl?
I actually worked today which wasnt bad
Tommorow is day 2 of physical therapy which means a few hours of feeling like super girl culminating in a few days of feeling like i need superglue to hold together
The weekend was toooooo funn
and really bad eating
We had a bachelorette party
with tons of junk and a choc pudding cake shaped like a penis lol can i say that in the msg board?
we went to a strip club deear gosh those guys are like predators
I got lol 7 lapdances and one was right in the middle of a conversation the guy just mounted Me
the place wasnt busy so everyone got around 7 or so
then we went dancin and i danced my arse off
and got snogged by a plumber from the bronx
I love irish nationals lol but i dont remember his name
hehe
angie im sorry about your mom but she is smiling on you from heaven
Belle go with your gut girlie
anyway im off to concoct dinner muhahahahahhahahahah
Old 05-28-2001, 10:09 PM   #9  
Fed Up With Fat!!

Default Some vacation day...

We had bad storms last night and our power has been out for 11.5 hours now. I'm at my parents staying here. My boss gave me Tuesday off, so at least I can get some wedding stuff done. BUT, I broke my tooth tonight. I'll be visiting the dentist tomorrow. I didn't do too well on eating this weekend. Actually, just yesterday and today were pretty bad. Hopefully our power will come back on soon so we can go home. I just hope our kitty is ok. She's at home in the hot house.
Well, have a great day tomorrow. The 'mericans should be back around. I'll try to check in sometime tomorrow.
Bye!!!!
Closed Thread