Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2005, 11:26 AM   #1  
Tim McGraw FANATIC!

Default Wegmans has SF syrups

I had to go to Wegmans before work this morning and decided to get a latte (decaff and with skim milk and sweet 'n low, of course). I saw that they had SF syrups in vanilla, hazelnut and caramel! I was so excited that I got caramel. Our Walmart only carries SF vanilla and hazelnut. Wegmans also sells them. Can't remember the brand name but they're a pretty big bottle for about $8.

I haven't tried the Marshalls here but it's a small store so I'm thinking they don't carry that stuff. I'll check some time though.
Old 05-16-2005, 04:38 PM   #2  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Erin, our Wegman's has SF Irish Creme and a couple of other flavors at the coffee bar. They also sell the syrups, but they are expensive there and not always made with Splenda.

If you can't find SF syrups at Marshall's, try a local coffee shop. You can usually place an order with them and it's pretty inexpensive. Even if it's full price, it's still cheaper than paying shipping and handling.
Old 05-17-2005, 09:16 AM   #3  
Tim McGraw FANATIC!

I just bought one last night. It is Stirling brand, SF Creme Caramel. The ingredients list Splenda. I hope this kind is ok.

Yes, it is expensive. More than the Walmart ones. But my Walmart only had SF Vanilla and SF Hazelnut. I wanted to try something different.

I hope I didn't buy a no-no.
Old 05-17-2005, 10:52 AM   #4  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

No, MnA, that's a good one. I bought it too! You can buy the ones with Equal if you want, or even the ones made with sugar alchohols. I just find that I feel safer (and get less headaches) with the ones made with Splenda.

Try your local coffee shop...you'll find a huge selection (check out http://www.davincigourmet.com/page.p...=0&&category=2 for DaVinci and http://www.torani.com/create/fpsugarfree.shtml for Torani) and most coffee shops are glad to order them for you. You'll at least get them for the regular price, but perhaps for a wholesale discount. Either way, you don't have to pay the shipping and handling it costs to order them online. I get mine at the Cheesecake Cafe here in town, but I've also ordered them from the little coffee place in our local mall.

You can also find great recipes here: http://torani.forest.net/action.lass....html&-findall
Closed Thread