WW Food and Point Issues ...other than recipes

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2005, 05:06 PM   #1  
BJ3

Question Points in Chinese Chicken Salad ?

I had a half size Chinese Chicken Salad at California Pizza Kitchen today for lunch and can not find points anywhere. Does anyone have any idea? I've looked everywhere I could think of. Thanks ahead if anyone knows (or knows where I could look)
Old 05-05-2005, 11:19 PM   #2  
Cowboy Up Chick

you will have to do your best guess estimate based on the ingredients.

I have no clue on what is in it so I can't help you.
Old 05-05-2005, 11:56 PM   #3  
BJ3

The problem is I don't know exactly what was in it! There were lots of vegetables, some kind of brown chinese sauce (Teriyaki, I think), grilled chicken and lots of those little crunchy chinese noodles that I don't know what they are called and I have no idea how to count them. The vegetables, grilled chicken and sauce, I think I can figure out. It's the little crunchy things that have me stumped. I've gone to several web sites - including California Pizza Kitchen's and looked in all of my ww books. Serves me right for not sticking with what I know is safe!
Old 05-06-2005, 10:54 AM   #4  
Cowboy Up Chick

I went to the California Pizza Kitchen site and this is the description of the salad:

Shredded lettuce and crispy angel hair tossed with julienne carrots, scallions, basil, toasted sesame seeds and fresh cilantro in a spicy sweet-and-sour sesame dressing topped with grilled chicken breast. Whole or half size.

So the crunchy things you are talking about is angel hair pasta that is probably fried to make it crunch -- I would say proabably 3 points for 1/2 a cup; lettuce, carrots, scallons, basil and cilantro are all 0 points; sweet&sour sesame dressing is probably 4-5 points for the whole salad; chicken is easy 1 poitn per ounce so guesitmate how many ounces was on the salad.
Old 05-08-2005, 11:11 AM   #5  
BJ3

Thumbs up

You did so much better than I on their web site. Thanks!
Old 05-10-2005, 05:01 PM   #6  

CPK, like Marie Callendar's, doesn't post nutritional info - which makes you wonder exactly how fattening their food is if they won't post the info. I'm guessing the dressing's probably pretty high in pts. as it's very sugary and oily/oil-emulsified.
Closed Thread