Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2005, 10:04 PM   #1  
The power is within me...

S/C/G: 290/290/170

Height: 5'6"

Default Newbie...again.

Hi!

I'm restarting WW (at Home) again...before this, I was on the 6WBM...I did very well with it, but gained a lot of it back when I went through a stressful period. I've gone back to work (in a cafeteria) so avoiding some of "those" foods were proving difficult. So, I decided to go back to WW and learn to work with what was available instead of depriving myself...lol.

I'm a widowed mother of two, I enjoy playing on the computer......cooking/baking, puttering in the yard (when I can pull myself away from here lol), reading...and all sorts of sedentary activities...

I wonder.....maybe THIS is how I gained some of my weight....? I'm feeling really good about this time...I have a new love and even though he loves me as I am...I want to look as good as I can for him (and yes, for me too)

I look forward to getting to know you all...!
Old 05-04-2005, 04:28 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 193.5/ 193.5 / 141

Height: 5'3

Well Donna Good for you, I am starting over again after the birth of my second child which is now 2 so I really can't us the baby fat excuse anymore. But good luck on your journey in WW and love. I am a happy married mother of two and really want to lose weight for me this time, my hubby really could care less, until I start complaining. But if you every need anything or just want to vent, or need a buddy just let me know.
Good luck,
Stacey
Old 05-09-2005, 08:28 AM   #3  

welcome donna!!!! lots of newbies (including me) have started up in the past week or so. you can do it!!!
Closed Thread