South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2005, 05:07 AM   #1  

Height: 5'-2"

Wink It's the Weekend, Chickies!!

Ugh. Up at 4 this morning for a bathroom trip. Couldn't get back to sleep, so I'm down here working on my second cup of coffee.

What are your plans for the weekend, girls?
Old 04-23-2005, 05:15 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning! We must be on the same pee schedule, Ellis.

After coffee and a good breakfast, I'm off to work in the Greenhouse this morning. Our cleanup day at the Church has been cancelled because of the crappy weather. Nobody likes raking leaves in the rain.

Lucy is hollering and I need coffee too. Back later.
Old 04-23-2005, 05:37 AM   #3  
Randan

my weekend hasnt started yet...i have work today
can't wait till i finish! i am getting hungry

enjoy your weekend girls !!
Old 04-23-2005, 08:05 AM   #4  
beachbum

Good Morning Chicks

I had the other bathroom scene that got me up early on Saturday Ughhhhhhhh!!also.

We got a thick fog this morning, along with heavy rains not going out in this mess until it clears.

The cold that I had is almost gone,and it did effect my weight YIPEE ,as I didn't feel like eating the last couple of days.Down 2 lbs. Hope it stays that way until Tues. Weigh- in.

Ellis Here's to the Early Coffee Club,and hoping for more ZZZZZZZZZZZZ's tonight.

Ruth Have fun in the greenhouse.

Randan Hope you have a great weekend even though you have to work.

And to all the others that follow have a great weekend Chicks and I'll see you on Monday.

Hugs BB
Old 04-23-2005, 09:08 AM   #5  
kellyjoiii

S/C/G: 225/225/165

Height: 5'7"

Good morning girls! Enjoying my coffee too.....just wanted to tell ya'll to have a GREAT weekend!
Old 04-23-2005, 09:50 AM   #6  
We are all Beautiful!!!

Hi guys!

I'm taking DS to the museum today to see "Grossology" sounds just what a little boy would like on a rainy day. By the way they are saying SNOW for us this weekend. Did you all know that snow is a four letter word! I have SOCKS and SHOES on! Hate that!

Any who - I'm down six pounds and feeling pretty good about it. I have to change my signature today. The meeting in Detroit was for schools like ours and the state government. They have changed some things and now my workload is going to double. Burocrats. (sp?) I looked at my boss (DM) and said - I'm going to need a lap top computer.

My friend the gourmet is having a party tonight. That means I may get a chance to see that cutie "bad Bob" again. My goal is not eat any sweets or sugar tonight. I may indulge in a few non-sugar goodies. I'm bringing cheese and red pepper strips in my pocket for snacks. I sound like a bag lady.
Old 04-23-2005, 10:15 AM   #7  

Default Hi Everybody!

Well, here I am, back on the beach, huffin' and puffin' to haul my beach chair because the few pounds I lost before found me.

It is sure good to see the regulars still hanging in there. Ruth and Ellis: it's especially great to "come home" to your daily posts.

I'm in one of those "getting ready to get ready" to go back OP modes. I will probably hang out on the ww board some because I really need to get back to the meetings and weigh-ins and I have no concept of portion control without counting points!

But, I will still check in at the Beach, don't worry.

Chris
Old 04-23-2005, 10:39 AM   #8  
A Lily from my yard!

Good Morning chicks! I'm not sure what my day holds but hopefully I will find something away from here. DH made me really really mad lastnight so I want to run away from home. But since DS is here this w-end I need to run somewhere that will amuse him as well! lol There is a Art Festival type thing in town but it is also 50*outside! The high is only 58 with winds. Where is my spring weather?????????? DH and DD were up and gone before I got up. She was reffin a soccer game this morning. Well I better get my shower and get DS up and hit the road before they return. Have a good w-end all!
Old 04-23-2005, 10:43 AM   #9  
A Lily from my yard!

Oh yeah sorry... Welcome back Chris!
Old 04-23-2005, 10:57 AM   #10  

Thanks for the welcome, Bamiegurl! Another regular...and my, have you lost a few. You are almost halfway to your goal and that is fab.

Wish I could send you some LA weather.
Old 04-23-2005, 11:04 AM   #11  
A Lily from my yard!

Oh I could use it today! Although I should consider it a break. We have been in the 80's and soon I will be wishin for the 50's. Thanks on the weight. At one point I was halfway but then I bumped into some sugar and it stuck! lol I'm back on now and ready to be a loser! lol
Old 04-23-2005, 11:30 AM   #12  

Morning Chicks.

I have had a productive morning. I am just sitting down to cup #2 of coffee, and a ham and cheese omelet. Yum! I found that I can handle the eggs as long as I put a little hot sauce on them.

I just got back from a 2 mile walk with girlfriend. Boy is it cold here. Its like 40*, the wind is the worst part. But we did it, and we even jogged some of it, we sure are adventuresome

Tonight DH and I are having said girlfriend and her DH over for dinner. she is on Day 1 of Phase 2 and is confused on what to do. I am going to introduce her to 3FC tonight, and then I am going to offer her some strawberries dipped in Dark Ch. She is so excited, and so am I. she is down 10 pounds. WOW!

We are also going car shopping today, well browsing. and Louise is getting a hair cut today or tomorrow.

Wheww, I am exhausted just telling you gals about it. Good thing this diet gives me more energy!

Enjoy all your days, gardening, shopping, working, and hanging out.

Jamie
Old 04-23-2005, 12:55 PM   #13  
Bunnababy

S/C/G: 294/261/150

A quick fly by. DH is sitting in the car waiting for me to so we can go to work. Everybody have a wonderful day.

We had thunder and lightening last night with a downpour after having sunny weather all day yesterday. Wet wet wet this morning. Good day to work.

Stay beachy girls!
Old 04-23-2005, 02:22 PM   #14  
gotta lose it!

Happy weekend!! I'm off this weekend & I'm thrilled to be off!!! Ellis 4am?! I would of held it!
Anchor what's up with this crazy Michigan weather?! IT'S SNOWING AGAIN!!! I want warm weather!!!
I'll peck in later!!
Old 04-23-2005, 04:27 PM   #15  
We are all Beautiful!!!

Hi chickies,

Grossology was - gross but it was a lot of fun two 7 year old boys. It is the science of the human body made fun for the kids. Burps, Farts, Snot all that good stuff. I took them to Pizza Hut for lunch. They had PP Pizza's and I had wings and salad.

I've had socks and shoes on all day but I'm wearing sandals tonight! I don't care. I have a french manicure on my toes, I finished my new black and gold ankle bracelet and toe ring. (I know I have to get a picture posted) I have my new linen outfit from Liz and Jane's and dangit I'm wearing my sexy black sandals.

I was feeling pretty old this week because I needed to get glasses to see the TV. I have contacts but after wearing them all day I like to take them out at night. Well then I can't see writing on the TV. I have to ask DS to read the words to me. However DM informed me you're not really old until you need them to see far away and close up. But then I got carded at the grocery store twice this week! Not joking! I just about fell over. I said - you are carding me? Ha ha - hang on I have to call my girlfriends.

The last two days I've been short on veggies so Sunday I'm cranking the veggies. Wish me luck tonight with staying OP and hopefully seeing that cute dutch boy bad bob.
Closed Thread