Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 04-20-2005, 09:54 AM   #1  
prepare for the BEST time

Default Wild, Wonderful, Watermelon Wednesday!

Here we go! I'm having a slice of watermelon for breakfast.....
marbleflys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2005, 10:58 AM   #2  

Morning

Posted a long one and then lost my connection..............soooooo just a big hello to everyonoe!

Liz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2005, 11:45 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

well good morning gang!

I'm having to hurry I can't stay on this line!

Watermelon sounds yummy!

Liz - I hate when that happens! sorry!

I got in 2 miles this morning.
April Miles = 17.5

Hope everybody has a blessed & safe day!

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2005, 02:20 PM   #4  
Oooo Silly Me!

Hello everyone…

I didn’t get a chance to post Monday, and Tuesday was my long day. I should have posted while I had the chance Tuesday. I was in lecture class and it was BORING and the university gives students access to their wireless network to get on to their homework site. Bascailly a site set up for each class where you can get lecture notes and turn in homework via the internet and get your grades via the internet. Mostly set up for those LARGE lecture classes where there are 150+ students. This is so you don’t bug the teacher 150 times for grades *grin* Anyways, I decided to be a good girl and not surf the net during lecture. *ROAR*

I’ve come to the conclusion that I’m a procrastinator. Wait, I already knew that. ANYWAYS… for the last two weeks, I’ve been maintaining my weight at around 353-350lbs. Don’t get me wrong, maintaining is great, but I don’t want to maintain, I want to loose. So… I’m going to try to kick my rear in gear and get stuff happening. I also procrastinate on my school work too *gasp* I gotta get that in gear as well or I am going to find myself on the wrong end of the exam when times comes.

There’s a friend who I have known for ages, an adopted mom you could say. We are even going through School together. We are taking as many classes as we can together. She has a concentration in English whereas I have a concentration in Math. Anyways, she has a membership to 24 hour fitness, & wants someone to go to the gym with her after school. I am debating on that right now. I used to have a membership, but had canclled a while back because I wasn’t using the account. If I were to go back, then I’d have to figure out if I can afford the membership fees and that is just the monthly payments. Then there are the sign up fees… ick!

A lot to ponder for the week.

I’m leave Thursday night for Vegas. Many of you know I bowl in a league. Well we are bowling our last game up in Vegas. I’m really excited about this. So I’ll be gone til Sunday night. Depending on when I get back, I’ll fill you guys in. I’m hoping to win some money hehehe.

Talk with everyone later!!
Sue…
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2005, 03:09 PM   #5  

Win the $$ and apply to the gym membership........

I've been known to keep a shotgun under my desk for students who ask too many questions......this time of year (the month before med.school graduation)......the students just PROCRASTINATE and PROCRASTINATE.....well, I cannot release a grade that they need to GRADUATE until they complete certain paperwork.......so the ones who PROCRASTINATE will get all worked up.....until they figure it out.......

today, it is one problem after another....I've been putting out fires all day....the watermelon was the best thing that happened to me, but breakfast is long gone....
Old 04-20-2005, 04:37 PM   #6  

Marble what exactly do you do?

Liz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2005, 04:47 PM   #7  
CIN

yeah Marble..me too wants to know!

Hi Y'all.......

Bye

Cin
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2005, 05:15 PM   #8  

I work my a** off.........

I'm an adm. for Surgery Education (surgery is a required course in medical school to graduate, the students come to me for specific times during their 3rd and senior years when they are actually out of classes and allowed to start clinical skills training). American medical schools have very stringent national requirements that students must pass in steps to move forward through med. school to graduate and move on to internship, residency and specialization fellowships.

I'm the poor soul who prepares each student individually through each stage of surgery requirement and elective and gives them both oral and written exams, evaluations of their progress, etc. This year I have over 235 little darlings....
Old 04-20-2005, 08:24 PM   #9  
I CAN DO THIS

Hi ladies..

Just popped in to say hello. Still haven't got my internet running yet. Hopefully soon..

Hope everyon eis doing well
/hugs
Ashlie is offline   Reply With Quote