Dieting with Obstacles Those with special health concerns such as diabetes, fibromyalgia, pregnancy, etc can post here for extra support and help.

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2001, 09:16 AM   #1  
Lumpiest member

Sugar is here!!!!!! Welcome, welcome, welcome Darling. So you're the talk of the west coast. How is Steve reacting to the news of your medical situation? Wabby, has the news gotten to you yet?
I am having a lovely Mother's day. I'll be back, I have to fix the link on the other thread.
Happy Day!!!!! Hopefully we will see the rest here soon. I miss Dusty.
Old 05-13-2001, 11:22 AM   #2  

Default This is so confusing

I finally got here. Very complicated. Too much for my poor brain. It is now 11:30 and I'm still waiting for breakfast....kids are cooking. Got tired of staying in bed, so came here.

It's so sad, all these extra kidneys floating around, hands in fans,.

I'm dying from lack of food. Maybe the kids will let me help if it means getting something to eat today.
Old 05-13-2001, 02:04 PM   #3  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Default Annette Funicello mentality

I'm not naming names. However, does it seem inappropriate to aNYONE ELSE to have "happy mother's days COWS" as a heading under "Health Problems?"

Has anyone else noticed there is a CLUBS topic on down the screeen if you scroll.

I am just plain grumpy and dark and menopausal. I, also, am holding it against Kiwi and Bagz that they haven't posted at Lush's command.

My hand is pretty much ok but I am milking it for sympathy here. Grumble grumble.
Old 05-13-2001, 09:35 PM   #4  
Member w/ messiest house

Default OH ALL RIGHT!!!!

I had to register all over again with a different name, thank you very much. The 3 fats never replied to my pitiful whimpers for help with the first name I chose.

Do you like the name? Of course Kiwi was taken. I was considering registering under the name AngryLittleBrownFruit, but I thought I might get a lot of odd mail off that one. However that is how I feel at the moment.

My life sucks SO MUCH (all together now: how much does it suck?)--it sucks so much it could be a substitute for liposuction. There.

Kiwi

Last edited by Kiwonk; 05-29-2001 at 04:30 PM.
Old 05-13-2001, 11:27 PM   #5  
Lumpiest member

Default What sucks so much? And other pertinent questions.

First of all, how hard could this be. They do the cookies thing. They log you in with no involvement from you. It is easy and fine. Even Letty was Ok. Even people who put their hands in ceiling fans can manage this. I am sure a classmate of Susan Silverman can get into a fat girls club with no real trouble.
I assume that what is sucking right about now is your Mother's Day. Poor Darling. Families are so unworthy of us. I got lots of plants with promises to do chores. Since these are my children, we will assume at the get-go that these chores will be procrastinated ad infinitium.
I did do all the wash I could find today.
I had steak for dinner. It is all DH can plan to cook. I say plan because unless we all want to eat at 10:30 I have to do all the cooking around here. DH forgets to eat. Can you imagine? We had steak. It was delicious. We had corn on the cob, too. And a big salad.
Frappe, I announced my unwillingness to be held hostage by the "breakfast in bed" trick weeks ago. Isn't Mother's Day the longest morning of the year?
I'm sure Bagz will be here tomorrow. I doubt anyone has taken her name. She would not be so rude as to ignore us, would she?
L
Old 05-14-2001, 12:24 AM   #6  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Default Mother's Day in the Casa de Sin

Why am I not married? Even people who look like Girl Sal Mineo's get married. The pressure is too much.

Herbie volunteered all these Mom Day ideas but I didn't see the point. He's not my mom and I'm not his. He grilled hamburgers and I made everything else.

However, being D & M, I am very edgy and ds got on my nerves bigtime. I asked him to remove himself from the table as I could not bear one more instant of his self-entertainment of his mimicry of Herbie's accent. Herbie doesn't mine. Things roll off Herbie. Herbie is NOT MENOPAUSAL>>>> IS THis FARIR????? NO!!!!!!! WHY shoujld I be tghe ONLEY ONE who is TIRED and Insomnicala and touchY and HEAD AChEY!!?!?!?!??/

Then we went to church and sang those kind of songs that Bagz likes. I like them too. Rock n Roll with Jesus.

Goodnight you pictureless people.
Old 05-14-2001, 08:07 AM   #7  
fatter than U

Talking I got a cactus for Mother's Day

Are they trying to tell me something?

I have actually lost two pounds that seem to be staying off and my high tech scale says it's actually fat and not water. Wanna know what I've been eating? Next to nothing, that's what. Bleh

Today it's off the to the doc for the results of the blood work. I know what he'll say: "Mrs. P., except for that kidney, you are perfectly healthy. Nothing a little exercise and moving to a different country couldn't cure."

When does this menopausal thing start anyway? You mean I'm going to get more tired, more irritable and more headachy?

See ya! Sugar P

Last edited by SugP; 05-14-2001 at 08:11 AM.
Old 05-14-2001, 03:32 PM   #8  

Default Smiley dancing faces

How do you do them?
Old 05-14-2001, 06:36 PM   #9  
Lumpiest member

Default I demand to know, too.

I want a cute picture, too. I want bells and whistles. Frappe, I am sure you could figure this out and tell me.
I spent the whole day at "Fun and Fitness" day at my boys' school. They are still out playing but I had to sleep from 4-6 to recover.
I'm going to go walk right now. When I come back, I'll expect my personal tutorial regarding smiley faces from Sugar.

bye
Old 05-14-2001, 06:49 PM   #10  
Lumpiest member

Default Must I post a poll?

She is so difficult, that Sissy. It seems she feels that I am taking sympathy away from people with REAL health problems by coming here. OK.
Does everyone want to go to clubs and groups? I would post a poll, but I don't know how. Maybe I'll try.
Also, should we do a new thread every day?
Also, where is Wabby?
Old 05-14-2001, 07:33 PM   #11  

Default Happy late cow's day!

I was off letting my family adore me. My son gave me a beautiful fuschia basket to hang on my porch. Then DH gave me a lovely fuschia basket to hang on my porch, then DD gave me some very sad plants she got a "good deal" on. She's on a limited income. As long as she didn't ask me for money to buy my gift, it's a good thing. She did make me a delicious dinner so I forgive her for being a little short in the gift department.

How are your fingers Peaches?

I kind of like this forum format, I'd be ecstatic if I could figure out the smiley faces.

I think we should go to the clubs area. We're rude, but no one can say we're insensitive.

Wabby
Old 05-14-2001, 07:40 PM   #12  

Default I figured them out!

naa, naa, na, naa naa!!

they are sooooo cool!

see yas!!!

Wabby
Old 05-14-2001, 09:00 PM   #13  
Member w/ messiest house

Default Hey!

Nobody told me how cute my picture is!
Old 05-15-2001, 06:29 AM   #14  
Lumpiest member

Default Wabby is right.

Good idea, Wabby. I don't know why no one else thought that we should move to clubs and groups. Here is our new address:
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...&threadid=5271
We are now a club. If I could figure out the poll thing, we would take one to name ourselves.
Old 05-15-2001, 10:02 AM   #15  
fatter than U

Default Smileys

Well......since I couldn't figure out the picture thing, I had to resort to smileys. Lool waaaay down at the bottom of the page where it says "smilies are on" and click on smilies. It tells you how to make them.
Closed Thread