Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2005, 08:47 AM   #1  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Default I can't believe it's Thursday

SO i massively Bombed last night 5 pieces of pizza and breadsticks
I'm journaling my emotions to see why i have been so depressed lately i think it's a combo platter of all the craptastic weather the sadness on the news and DH is a biiig snorer so he has been sleeping in the living room the past week and i know i'm feeling the loss of not sleeping next to him so i told him we need a better solution
Today while i was packing up his pizza for lunch i ate the pepperoni off a slice but i stopped myself before i ate the piece
so today i'm going to do better I already paid for an account at Ediets so i'm looking at their low suger/hypoglycemic selectiosn even tho I'm not hypoglycemic my only problem with them is your choices are so static
enough of my rambling come out and play
Old 01-13-2005, 09:56 AM   #2  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Good Morning Ladies! Sorry I didn't get to post yesterday. I was in meetings ALL DAY. I hate days like that. On top of that, I was at work until 8pm!

Tuesday I managed to go over my points. Yesterday I stayed within, but didn't get all my veggies or water. I can tell that I have gained a little weight since Tuesday. I guess that is what years of Weight Watchers leads to. I used to be able to guess pretty accurately how much weight I had lost or gained in a week. So today I have my water with me and veggies too at work.

Belle - Good for you for talkign to your HR rep! I read the thread just now and I was so mad when I read your first post...hopefully things will get better.

Sorry I can't write more. Work calls...
Old 01-13-2005, 12:51 PM   #3  
GO TERRIERS!!!!

Kier - do you want to know how many times I've slipped up and had half of a pizza WITH breadsticks??? I'd have to get out a calculator to figure it out. It's something to the 10th power. It bites, and you wish you could take it back... but here's the best part. After you eat way too much, your metabolism speeds way up and so for the next couple days, if you're really good.... the extra calories will burn off easier. That's what I tell myself so that I don't just decide to blow the whole week.

Belle - YOU GO GIRL!!!! I'm SO glad you spoke to your HR rep. It needs to be document and you're right... you are very much protected now that it is.

Lori - Oh, 8pm??? I hate working late... mainly because I don't get overtime... do you>

As for me... doing well. I've been craving some good Indian food and FI and I were able to eat there without cheeting on South Beach / Core. We told the waiter no naan or rice and just ordered mixed tandori grille. I had tandori chicken and brian had a mix of chicken, lamb and shrimp.... boy was it good. I see why core works, because had we gotten the naan and rice, I would have most likely added another 10-12 points to my meal.

Okay ladies... gotta run!

Lisa
Old 01-13-2005, 02:18 PM   #4  
One Sick Puppy

Height: 5'6"

Default Good Afternoon!

Hello! It is SO freakin' cold outside here in Nebraska. It's the kind that just a few minutes will chill you to the bone. I hate this kind of weather.

I totally blew it yesterday, too, Kier, so you're not alone. I just have to get back with the program!! I get so frustrated because I can't even go an entire week without blowing it, it seems like. I don't understand myself and why I can't say no to food!! I know all the many, many reasons that I need (NEED, not want) to lose weight, and often, they aren't enough to make me say no to food. I hate this!

And I've decided that I really need to get back to meetings. It's the only thing that's going to keep me on track this time, I'm afraid. So what if I'll have to take a loan out to pay for them?

Girls, I'm also having a little non-weight-related problem. It's about Aaron. I'm kind of missing him right now. I've left the calling up to him and he usually calls me every day. But, he didn't call me yesterday and hasn't called me today. I know that I have to get used to this, but I'm having a hard time with it. I kind of want to call him, just to see why he hasn't called, ya know? I think maybe he's seeing someone (already, the dirtbag) and won't tell me. We're broken up and I'm still jealous. I don't really know how to let go of this. Any suggestions?

Kier--You said NO to pepperoni pizza today, that's a step in the right direction. We'll get there eventually, won't we?

Belle--I'm glad that your HR rep was so helpful! You should NOT have to put up with that crap.

Lori--I hate meetings, don't you?? In my Small Group Communication class, we watched a film about meetings that showed what a waste of time they can be. It was actually pretty funny and really true... Good job bringing your water and veggies to work!

Lisa--Is that true what you said about your metabolism speeding up?? I hope so. I've noticed it to be true in myself--sometimes when I overeat once or twice during a week, I still manage to have a really big loss.

OK, I better get going. I have piles of work to do (always).

See ya!
Old 01-13-2005, 08:00 PM   #5  

Hi everyone, bizzaro weather in Ontario today. Felt like spring this morning and now its snowing. Crazy lately. I'm tired of freezing rain.

Doing well at staying within my points, here's hoping I can keep it on over the weekend. That'll definatly be a test.

Kier, don't stress about blowing it. Happens to all of it. Tomorrow is another day.

Have a great evening everyone.
Closed Thread