Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2004, 09:18 AM   #1  
GO TERRIERS!!!!

Default Frozen Friday

Not only cold, but snowy!

Well, work had me in tears last night... so I won't be back to post later, I have way too much to do before I leave for home... but I wanted to get on and say hello and happy Friday to all.

I'll be in Mississippi next week, so I may not have access to the internet... so MERRY CHRISTMAS (or HAPPY HOLIDAY) to all!

Lisa
Old 12-17-2004, 09:31 AM   #2  
Eve's Mom

Same to you Lisa! Sorry you were in tears... HUGS
Old 12-17-2004, 09:49 AM   #3  
Eve's Mom

Six days to Christmas....wow, I need to fininsh my shopping tomorrow (all I have left is DH!!). I am running errands with my mom for the most part tomorrow. I have my company party tonight, which I usually boycott, but decided to go this year (peer pressure). It was my year anyway (we alternate, cuz it's the same giant party with at the convention centre for both of our companies...plus, his makes you pay - how cheap - ours is FREE!!).

Well the diclectin is AMAZING! I took 2 before bed and I didn't wake up with nausea or have any this morning, even while brushing my teeth and eating breakfast. Only problem is, it makes me super drowsy So what to do??? I figure as long as I don't drive I'll be OK. Just gotta get through a few more weeks.

The weather here is great - 10C today, 5C tomorrow and 12C on sunday, but then it gets colder Mon/Tues (maybe some snow for xmas??)

OK better get going...come out and play y'all!!!

Ali - hope your eyes feel better with the glasses. Glad it's nothing serious!
Old 12-17-2004, 03:51 PM   #4  
GO TERRIERS!!!!

okay, so it all worked out and I finished my work with an hour to spare!!!!!

Belle, I'm glad you fond something that helped your nausea!!!

Okay all... happy holidays... see you in a week!
Closed Thread