Old 11-17-2004, 08:45 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Red face Wednesday Chat - Nov 17th

Good Morning

Ahhh they are playing Elvis on the radio right now "We're caught in a trap, I can't get out" sing it to me "E" ***goose bumps***

Well I'm getting there w/the work crap/deadline thingy stuff crudola' mess but I'm still not out of the woods. So off I go

How's everyone ?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2004, 09:01 AM   #2  

Good morning Leenie: Elvis in the morning! Oh my! Have a great day!

Well, 2 days down OP....let's see how day 3 goes. Shouldn't be a problem. I feel better the last couple of days. The scale isn't moving but I know if I keep this up this week then it will drop by Friday. I really need to get in some exercise though....as much as I hate it.......it is freakin cold outside!

Got some Xmas presents done last night. Not happy with how the stitching came out on the embroidery machine.......I really need to re-read the books on stabalizing or something. I have tons of stuff I am doing for xmas presents...need to get them done. Last year was stressful and I am not going to have another Christmas like that! DH is going out tonight and tomorrow night so I should be able to get a lot done.

Well, off to get some work done....quota's you know!
jane8760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2004, 10:49 AM   #3  
The Princess O' Pets

Good morning chickies!!

Jane you are doing so great!! I am so proud of you.

Hi leenie or shall I call you Priscilla??? ahahhaha

Well today is my 2 real day back OP and I feel great. I have not cheated and I just keep thinking of my OP contract and how when I get to New years I will look and feel so great!! It really put the wind back in my sails! I went to the gym yesterday and did a pretty good work out, I have been going straight there from work so I don't have to bring the kids since that was costing 45$ a month, and then i have no reason to stay home either, i just go there and get it over with! ahahahaha

Have a great day!
Theo'sgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2004, 10:51 AM   #4  

Theo'sgirl: Congrats to you too for 2 days OP! We are kickin some serious butt these past couple days. Good job getting the exercise in.
Old 11-17-2004, 02:39 PM   #5  
Baby Steps

Leenie: I love "Ghetto" or however that's called. It's SO sad!! I can't get DH to watch an Elvis movie to save my life Bet the daughters would like them.

Jane: Congrats w/staying OP. I take it you make your own Christmas presents? What all are you making? I give anyone credit that can make presents

TG: Congrats also on staying OP AND exercising!! Keep up the good work. Remember, you & me babe!! (but I'm going to be off for good behavior for Thanksgiving day). Way to stay focused!!!

Well, MAJOR happy with the scale. Hopefully when my official WI day on Saturday comes it STAYS @ that weight I was tempted to change my WI day I still haven't called my co-leader for the oldest daughters troop. Should do that so she knows I won't be @ meetings anymore. I can't deal w/that type of stress. Once I get the call done the stress should lessen. Made brownies for youngest DD's GS troop for her birthday celebration treat. Am I tempted to eat it? Kind of. Am I going to eat it? NO WAY!! Why? Cuz I'm saving myself for turkey, dressing (my FAV part of thanksgiving) and pumkin pie. It's my 2nd allowable cheat of the month. DH wanted to go out to eat this weekend. Told him I couldn't. He said "but it's the weekend. You said you were going to eat what you wanted on the weekend." Told him I couldn't do that (and had told him that LAST week already) and that only 2 days are allowable and if we went out to eat I wouldn't be able to eat what I wanted on Thanksgiving and NO WAY am I blowing THAT opportunity
Well everyone, hope you're having a great OP day!!! Did I mention I've got this really nervous energy and I feel like bouncing? Nerves aren't a good thing except it makes you want to exercise
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2004, 04:50 PM   #6  

Brenda: I bought a new sewing machine a few months ago that does embroidery. I am lucky enough to have a great company that supplies blanks right in my own town! I picked up some linen tea napkins, cocktail napkins, kitchen/bath towel and other stuff. I download the designs off the net and embroidery them on each item. So far I only have the cocktail napkins and some of the towels done. I have to go get more stuff next week. I am trying to decide if I want to do something for my neices. I did a lingerie bag for one of my DH neices. Did you ever have one of those? It's like a fabric envelope for lack of a better way to describe it and you put your lingerie or pajama's in it and put it on your bed. I don't know if my 3 neices would like one...they are 20,21 and 23.

Well another day OP for me!!! ................and away we go!
Old 11-17-2004, 06:39 PM   #7  
Baby Steps

Jane: I've never had one. But it sounds cool!! You'll have to post pictures if you can!!!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2004, 07:25 PM   #8  
Movin' and Losin'

It's so great seeing everyone doing so well and being OP!! Yay!! Way to go, ladies!

I had to get in on the Elvis talk. I love the guy, even though he died before I was born. I even went to Graceland on my honeymoon. He is just the best -- attractive, generous and a great voice!

Things are busy here. I had a meeting out of town today, and then tonight I'm cleaning, doing laundry and packing for my trip tomorrow. I am going to Kansas for an early Thanksgiving. I'll be there Thursday-Sunday. So, I hope you all have a fabulous weekend, and keep up the great work!
jdoggmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2004, 08:13 PM   #9  
The Princess O' Pets

Wow is it slow around here today or what???
Theo'sgirl is offline   Reply With Quote