Old 10-26-2004, 08:09 PM   #1  

Default struggeling with bulimicy

Looking for someone to share their experience strength and hope regarding binge eating and bulimicy.I am particularly interested in methods used to acheiving recovery. OA steps, sponsorship and spiritual conditioning seems to be the correct avenue, however, I know little in regards to these methods... Please help........
nighteater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004, 04:06 PM   #2  

I'm also struggling, but trying really hard to overcome bulimia. Although I know it's really bad, there are still times when I wish iwouldn't have asked for any help, b/c there are parts of me that dont want to get better, because I still want to reach my goal. And I know that getting better would mean no more distorted body image and constanly losing weight or wanting to be thinner. I've definately done my fair share of binging and purging, but, it's to the point now where I'm always eating REALLY healthy and still purging, even when I've eaten something small. I think this is primarily b/c the ED I suffer from is a mixture of anorexia and bulimia. I know that I want to get better, and I also know that I can't do it alone. But, feel free to share w/ me whatever you feel comfortable, maybe we could could be of some benifit for one another, being that we're in the sort of the same boat.
JessieD is offline   Reply With Quote