Old 10-26-2004, 05:47 PM   #1  

Question LAWL - Help please

Hi I am new and am on LAWL- I didn't want to get lost in the other threads so I started my own. I have been on the program for about four months and have lost 30 pounds so far.
I have been in a little slump and have considered using the Trimax and the FB500 but they are so costly so I would love to hear if anyone has used them, the good and the bad. Basically I want to know if it is worth the money to buy them.

Thanks
glorib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 06:17 PM   #2  

Glori!! Come on over and join the LAWL thread (LAWL & Friends), we'd love to have you!

I don't know of anyone who is currently taking the supplements - I could be wrong, though. If you have the info cards with the nutrition information on them, you can go to your local GNC or wherever and find similar products for cheaper, if you think they will be of benefit to you.

Fiona
vibrantecho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004, 07:28 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 233.9/143/160

Height: 5'7"

No supplement is worth the money. Just stick to your eating plan and exercise-it will happen. 30 pounds in 4 months is just awesome-but after a huge initial weight loss like that-it will naturally slow down as you get closer to your goal weight. This is normal and you are not doing anything wrong. The old saying "the last 10 are the hardest to lose" is totally true.
The best way I have found to get through a plateau/slow period is to shake up your exercise. I keep my workouts varied. I am a belly dancer and have rehearsal and technique 2x a week...and I also do Pilates and strength training, and walking on other days of the week. My body never knows what is coming next!
You are doing fine...just expect to lose a little slower now that you are closer to goal.
aphil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004, 05:47 PM   #4  
Dawn

Default Old to LAWL but new to 3FC

I'm not sure if this is going the right place or not. I started LA Weightloss in June 2003. To date I have lost a total of 44.4 pounds (don't know how to make those neat scales you have in your posts). It has taken me longer than expected because I have deviated many times. I do feel though that I have a good chacne of keeping it off since I have taken it off slowly. On October 18th I started a 90 day workout routine to spark things. I am alternating cardio tapes with sculpt tapes taking Saturday off each week. I am detemined to lose another 30 pounds by 1/15. Wish me luck!

Dawn
dka0367 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2004, 09:03 AM   #5  

hey you chicks,

Come over to the
LAWL & Friends #85" Thread. Much talk, fun and information over there.
You'll be right at home....
Star is offline   Reply With Quote