South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2004, 02:20 PM   #1  
Bunnababy

S/C/G: 294/261/150

Red face Boardwalk

I jumped off the beach onto the boardwalk and don't know why or even when that happened. I need to jump the fence and get on the beach and forget about all that boardwalk food.

We are leaving for Las Vegas on Thursday and will be back the following Wed. My dil, son, and I are going to start Phase I on that date, however, I decided that I will do my best to eat Phase I and indulge in Phase II foods while on the trip so that at least I am doing something rather than pigging out.

Please explain to me how I can do something that is good for me, start losing weight like crazy, feel less FMS symptoms and then jump right into eating those foods that are sooooooo baaaaaaddddd for me! And of course, I feel like crapola now too.

I did have my cholesterol and triglycerides go down some. My doctor put me in niacin to get the good cholesterol up some points.

Thanks for being here guys and I will be around more when I get back from my trip.

Last edited by Bunnababy; 10-26-2004 at 02:22 PM.
Old 10-26-2004, 02:26 PM   #2  

I like the way you put it, off the beach onto the boardwalk. Have a good time on vacation!! SBD will be waiting for you when you return
Old 10-26-2004, 02:36 PM   #3  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Bunna, good to see you! You've been missed! Hon, this journey is just that...a journey, and sometimes there are some sidetracks. That darn food is seductive and wily, and tastes very good, or we never would have done it in the first place...but you have the strength to eat in the way that makes you feel good and healthy. Have a blast in Vegas (all that walking will help!) and we'll see you back on the beach when you return. A blanket and umbrella are waiting for you!
Old 10-26-2004, 03:05 PM   #4  

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachgal
(all that walking will help!)
Not to mention the strength you'll gain in your right arm - chaching!!
Old 10-26-2004, 03:21 PM   #5  
A Lily from my yard!

Well atleast your ready to hop the fence again. We'll have to mend that section so no one else escapes through there! teehee!
Old 10-26-2004, 04:20 PM   #6  
Conquering with SBD

Have a great holiday. The sand awaits your return...make sure you come back, though.
Closed Thread