WW Food and Point Issues ...other than recipes

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2001, 04:26 PM   #1  

Question

Can anyone tell me how to calculate how many points I "win" by doing my workout tape. I tried calling WW but they say I should join to get the info - yikes. I am 5'2" and the tapes are Arms and Abs of Steel (45 minutes long) and Buns of Steel (50 minutes long). Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 04-30-2001, 05:28 PM   #2  
Stressed but Sane

Well, you could join WW to learn about activity points (and a whole bunch of other things ), but if that's not in the cards for you, we'll need to know your weight, and the level of intensity of the workout tapes (a very subjective thing---based on your perceptions of the level of exertion: low, moderate, or high). With that info, your activity points can be calculated.
Old 04-30-2001, 07:58 PM   #3  

Default my data

Thanks for the help. My weight is 134 pounds and the level of intesity is likely moderate. No sweating is involved but it targets the muscle groups. One tape is 50 minutes and the other is 45 minutes if that is a factor. I have been trying to go it without the Weight Watchers program though I have some of the literature. Any direction would be appreciated. Since I have your ear, what is an average week of weight loss with regular exercise and remaining within the alotted points.
Old 05-13-2001, 12:02 PM   #4  

Default here's a little help

Give or take, 20 minutes of exercise (again---this is not carved in stone!) is equal to 1 point--so take it from there. Good luck to you!

the hugs person
Closed Thread