Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2004, 08:32 AM   #1  

Default Just Starting WW

I just started WW 10/16/04 and I was online and came across this site.
I am looking for a buddy, so we can chat and give each other support. I went to my first meeting yesterday, and it was nice evryone made me feel so welcome.

I'm 36, married, one child. live in Michigan... I have low self esteem and will power but Im trying to get better at that.

Have a grreat day !!!!!
Old 10-17-2004, 01:34 PM   #2  

Default Trying again too..

Hi Kadle,
I started WW again on 10/15. I tried a couple of months ago using my friends book, but this time I actually joined. I think the weigh in makes me more accountable. I joined with a friend from work. We did it a couple of yrs ago and it was working well. Then I fell of the wagon(or should I say, fell into the fridge) and then just never got back on track. Since then I've done sugar busters which worked for 30lbs over a yr ago, but as soon as I stopped I regained the weight. Over the past 10 yrs I've probably lost 300lbs (and gained it all back ) So my doc, who really thinks WW is the most sensible for long term, is the way to go. I am diabetic so I try to avoid sugar and white carbs as much as possible. But this does seem much more liveable.
Unfortunately I have to cut this short. My son needs a ride. BTW, 44, married, 3 sons (older though, 26,23,21) Hope to hear from you. Good luck!
Old 10-19-2004, 12:33 AM   #3  

Hi Kadie,

Best of luck I just became a made member of WW ha ha . It seems like more of a lifestyle change. But as somebody told me the meetings are very important ..Talk 2 ya later Jon
Old 10-20-2004, 03:55 PM   #4  

HI Kadle
I joined about a month ago again. I did lose but I never stick to it. I think because I always looked at it like a diet. But I look at it like a life time change now. I need help remembering that everyday though and I hope I can, I think I can I know I can.!!!!!!!!! I want to see at each , and I hope you can too but don't be discouraged if it doesn't happen everyweek . I don't think I will see that sign this week, but we just have to for picking ourselves right back up and start where we left off. I think having a forum to come to will help me and I wish you luck.

Myreah
Old 10-25-2004, 02:22 PM   #5  
Halfdome

Hey girl. You know what? You are much stronger and wonderful than you think you are. We (other weight loss divas and me) are here to remind you of that and never let you forget. You set your 10 percent goal right? If need be I will post to you every day to help you keep motivated. None of us do it alone, that is why we have the meetings and friends and/or family who are supportive. You let me know when you need a pep talk and I will be there for ya girl!
Closed Thread