Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2001, 08:54 PM   #1  
Dave Matthews Addict

Hi, At-Homers!

I just wanted to share with everyone that SELF magazine has their annual SELF Challenge going on again starting in March.

For those of you who don't know what the SELF challenge is, it's a three month challenge run by SELF Magazine that encourages their readers to begin a cardio/strength/stretching program and to change their ways of eating. It's a lot of fun, and this year's challenge is going to be even easier, because you can track your progress at their website.

If you're interested, you can register in three ways. You can pick up the March issue of SELF and mail or fax in their registration form, or you can go to http://www.self.com and register online.

Those of you that decide to join might want to post here and let us know that you did... perhaps we could start a group for the Challenge!

Kendra

------------------
Kendra

"the future is no place to place your better days."
--dave matthews band
Old 02-28-2001, 04:22 AM   #2  
GARDENING ADDICT

I read alittle about it the other day on the Self site. Does the kit cost anything? Thanks
Old 02-28-2001, 05:49 AM   #3  

Hi!

I'm definitely in for the SELF challenge. This would be a great place to post because I'm Canadian and can't register for it.

The Kit doesn't cost anything - you just buy the magazine every month to follow the challenge - e.g., exercise and eating.

I'm all for it!!! What a great idea!

JB
Old 02-28-2001, 10:37 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 268.8/266.4/145

Height: 5'8"

I picked up the magazine last night and am psyched to start the challenge on Monday.

Carla
Old 03-05-2001, 06:24 AM   #5  
GARDENING ADDICT

I am starting the challenge today. I'm looking forward to being in shape by Summer
~~~Sil
Old 03-06-2001, 11:22 AM   #6  

Default I always was envious

When I would read the issue that had the results in it, and I saw all these women who changed very small things in their lives and got huge results, I was always so envious. This year, it's me that is going to have the results. Now I'm just happy! I'm constantly amazed when I step on the scale and see that I've lost another pound or two. My immediate reaction is, "Now how did that happen? I haven't done anything!" and then I remember that it's WW and it's working!

SELF is a great magazine whether you choose to do the challenge or not. It's always got info in it I can use.
Closed Thread