Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2004, 08:06 AM   #1  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Default Thrilling thursday

OK so its not really thrilling but it is thursday which means its ALMOST FRIDAY
phew thank god DH and I are going away overnight saturday and betweekn me taking care of gram and him working late this week we have barely seen eachother
I'm bringing exercise stuff with me today to do some toning
I have to make ME time I'm not good at that
I will try to bbl
Old 09-16-2004, 09:13 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Thursday means I get to sleep in for 2 days! I have to work all weekend, but it's worth it, because I am leaving on Tuesday for my Seattle trip.. do I talk enough about it? heh.

It's nice to get away with a significant other, especially when you've been crazy busy, I definitely need to have some time to reconnect with my boyfriend. He might be getting a promotion in the next couple of months, which would mean he would go from working 60-65 hours a week down to 40

Well gals! Have a great Thursday, I *get* to work all day! Yay! I'm wearing new shoes, and they are working my thighs out, hehe, they are a higher heel than I've been wearing.. so I think of it as accidental weight training!

-Aimee
Old 09-16-2004, 10:11 AM   #3  
Running Babe

Kierie: I am sorry about your gram. I hope you could find some "me" time.

Aimee: I am sure you'll enjoy your vacation time! Especially with your honey.. Remember to stretch your calves tonight!

Lori: I love the Red Sox, I hope you had fun at the game! I find this not drinking thing really saves on calories. A light beer isn't too bad either.

Anyhoo, hope all is well with everyone. Survivor starts tonight (Hi KT!!)

Cheers!

Ali
Old 09-16-2004, 11:30 AM   #4  

Hi everyone! The Sox game was fun, although a little tough with the baby...we were in a private suite with a couch and stuff, and then you walked out to box seats with an excellent view-it was catered but we didn't know and ate beforehand, which was good b/c at the restaurant I had a salad, and what they had in the suite were hotdogs, chicken fingers, sausage, steak tips, and salad. I did have some ice cream though, but only 1 beer, so I am happy. the thinkig is, I pulled my back out-so I stayed home from work today and am relaxing and going to go to the chiro later. I am fighting the urge to clean my house since I am home!!! I don't think I'll be able to run later....hopefully tomorrow...and TOM is on the way so I am really craving choicolate!!!
Old 09-16-2004, 12:18 PM   #5  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hey Ladies
Lori your night sounds great! and good job I would have gone nuts with all the goodies
I'm proud of you
Hey Ali any luck with the resumes? how is the strike think of all the points you're burning walking Thanks for the gram sentiments shes kickign some arse a little bit more every day
Aimee I love New Shoes! I actually scope out other ppls shoes all the time
Point in case. . .yesterday on the Today show Ann the newscaster had the SEXIEST hot pink stilletos on I made everyone look at them!
So I'm proud of myself
While gram was napping I not only made diet coke brownies which I'm hiding in the oven
I TONED! KIERIETIME!
really it was Kierie Regis and Kelly time but as I'm not a fan i didn't mind sweatin
as for the brownies there was some mix in choc thing that was supposed to lay on top of the brownie but it sunk in the mix and I have a feeling theres a molten bottom which might be flipped over into a molten top
Ok my chicks I agree with something ali said Earlier
We need a jan 1 challenge so that we don't get soft Literally after Beautiful Belle is a bride!!!!!!! (I'm a bit excited if you couldn't tell)
OH! I ahve that Kathleen Daelmanns book cooking thin and loving food And I'm going to try out the recipes hopefully this week
and since ediets has a recipe calculator I can with some math figure out points
I like their fitness plan but their mealplan just doesn't work for the way I plan meals
Closed Thread