Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2004, 08:58 AM   #1  
Running Babe

Default Tempting Tuesday

Hey all,

Hope all is well! Just letting everyone know you're completely welcome to post in our daily threads. We like new people really

Anyhoo, ran last night on a full stomach which was a mistake and a half and it was humid.. Went for coffee and came back home and my BF's step sis was over so we talked until midnight.

So I am tired now! WI tonight, the scale was down today so here's hoping.

Ali
Old 08-31-2004, 09:41 AM   #2  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Morning Ali
I'm actually tempted to go back to bed I haven't checked the weather yet but it looks grey.
Sent Resumes out this morning I have to get something non domestic to do before I go bonkers
is exercising on a full stomach a bad idea? I never know which way to go
This is day 2 POP I'm not using any flex points this week b/c Saturday we have a wedding to go to So I know thats going to be more difficult
But
I already decided I'm not going to drink or maybe have 1/2 drinks and stay away from bread and prolly share my cake with DH
that combined with the dancing should keep me ok

I have been going through all those health calculator websites to get a feel for where my weight should be
and its somehwere between 110 and 120
So I'm setting a long term goal along with the short term ones
Long term I'm thinking 115
But my goals are going to be in 5 pound increments so its doable and not overwhelming

Last edited by KO; 08-31-2004 at 10:03 AM.
Old 08-31-2004, 03:35 PM   #3  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

*watches tumbleweeds roll by*
so we're quiet today
I discovered something
I need a more filling lunch so I rearranged my food for today and added some pasta b/c at 2 oclock I was ravenous
Mind you I also don't normally work out in the morning so that might have added to it
But i didn't take it as an excuse to bing and I'm staying within points!
Old 08-31-2004, 10:53 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Oh girls! I'm having a bad bad food day! I worked 5 hours at a new store, and didn't get a break.. so that screwed me up, and then I had to wait for my bf to get off work, which was 1.5 hours. And then! I was SO hungry, and tired, and had a stressful day, so we stopped at McD's. I didn't make a good choice nutritionally, financially I did though! 1.5 Big Mac's, and a hot caramel sunday later... I'm WAY over my points! I only walked for 20 minutes today too.. Grrr!
Closed Thread