Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2004, 08:05 PM   #1  

Question Laughing Cow Cheese

I live in Southeastern Ohio and have searched everywhere. Where do you find Laughing Cow Cheese?
Old 06-21-2004, 08:28 PM   #2  
I found my hipbones!

Hi, there--

I never did find the laughing cow cheese stuff. I've been buying "Cow Pals" mozzarella cheese sticks (part skim/low fatt) as snacks for quite a while and have been doing fine with my weight loss that way. I get the impression, though, that the laughing cow cheese packages are considerably smaller than a whole cheese stick. If you really want to try it, it looks like there are lots of websites to order from, just do a google search.
Old 06-22-2004, 08:49 AM   #3  
Palm tree/Beach fanatic

Try Giant Eagle, Tops, Heinins or Sam's Club - They're in the dairy section in a cardboard wheel
Old 06-22-2004, 11:27 AM   #4  

It probably isn't in the regular cheese section, but the "gourmet" section. I always find it near the feta.
Old 06-22-2004, 04:32 PM   #5  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Laughing Cow is really different than a cheese stick. It's much more like cream cheese, and if you wanted a close cousin, get the 1/3 less fat cream cheese, which is actually Neufchatel Cheese.

Laughing Cow is a soft, French cheese. Yummy! I usually find it in the cheese section with the cheese wrapped in wax or near the gourmet cheeses like feta and goat cheese. It comes in a round cardboard wheel.
Old 06-23-2004, 11:00 AM   #6  

Thanks, I will look again. I have been eating the cheese sticks, but thought I might try the other for a change of pace.
Closed Thread