Old 06-18-2004, 11:39 AM   #1  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Default New Year, New Goals, New Me Week 25

Okay, is anyone out there other than Jolly and I? We just were wondering where all our friend went to.

This is a new week, a new beginning, a new start. Anyone that wants to join in, please feel free to do so!

My goal this week is simple. Lose 5 pounds before my next weigh in. I am still on track and haven't blown it yet. Weekend is right around the corner, always a trying time for me, but hey, I can do it this week.

Jolly: Bat wants to visit, so when he gets there, send him on back my way in case I don't make goal. Have a great weekend and I hope you do well!

Chach
Chachee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2004, 10:17 PM   #2  

Hey Chachee. I will keep my eyes out for Bat. I made need him for a bit to get me back in the right direction. I like your new signature by the way. And good luck with goal
jollygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2004, 03:10 PM   #3  

i am here, i am here. my computer and internet have been down, but both are back up and going strong for the time being. i hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.
chequitagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2004, 08:42 PM   #4  

Hey all. Chequita, glad to hear from you. I am not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow. I missed my workout this morning, though I did get my yoga tape in tonight. Plus, with all the stress over pony, I have been eating like a Send Bat, and lots of kicks my way. See you tomorrow.
Old 06-21-2004, 12:56 AM   #5  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Hello Ladies,

Good luck on the weigh ins for tomorrow. I haven't been really really bad, just kinda bad!

Have a great Sunday and I'll check in tomorrow.

Chach

P.s. Thanks, Jolly, I needed a new signature.
Old 06-21-2004, 09:09 AM   #6  

Well, weigh in was not as bad as I feared. I stayed the same. So, need to get my rear in gear, back in the saddle, moving forward, and any other analogies you can think of. I am now behind schedule for my weight loss. NOt good. So, I will still look for Bat, and give me all the kicks I can stand.

Have a good week all.
Old 06-21-2004, 01:10 PM   #7  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Jolly, hey, I'm glad to hear you maintained. Sometimes it isn't as bad as we think it will be.

I did well so far this weekend. I'm not trying to lose 5 pounds like normal. I am only up 2 from last Wednesday morning, so I think it might be a good week!

Have a great day!

Chach
Old 06-21-2004, 03:05 PM   #8  

wi went great. i was down another 4 lbs. that makes a total of 75 lbs. hope everyone is having a great monday.
Old 06-22-2004, 09:20 AM   #9  

Way to go Chequita. with all the work you are doing, you may be leading me to "one"derland. YOu deserve it. Keep up the good work.

Well, I didn't do weights this morning, but did do my spin class. I just need to back away from the junk food.

See you all later.
Old 06-22-2004, 01:18 PM   #10  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Jolly: STEP AWAY FROM THE JUNK FOOD! IT IS NOT YOUR FRIEND. Okay, that's about all the energy I have today! I know you will be okay, just remember why you are doing this and don't let stress bring you down.

Chequita: Excellent job again! You are such an inspiration to me! Keep up the awesome work!

I'm okay, don't think I'll get the 5 pounds gone, but I should have 1 or 2 gone by tomorrow's weigh in.

Have a great day!

Chach
Old 06-22-2004, 07:05 PM   #11  

Good luck with weigh in Chachee. I am trying to step away from the junk food, but it is following me like toilet paper stuck to my show.
Old 06-23-2004, 02:24 PM   #12  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Good morning everyone!

Had a fun time at the fair last night. Avoided the elephant ears and the funnel cakes. Big step for me.

Got my walk in this morning at home and also so far here at work.

Weigh in tonight and I don't think I'll get my 5 pounds gone, but it should be around 2 or 3 hopefully. A loss is a loss!

Jolly: I hope your junk food/toilet paper is gone. It's tough when you get into one of those moods/funks. Try to not be too hard on yourself, but be a little tough.

Alrighty, I'll check in later with results.

Have a great day.

I think we lost Dan for good. Been a few weeks.

Chach
Old 06-24-2004, 01:58 AM   #13  

Good morning all. Here I am on third shift. Hurrah. Well, at least I planned ahead. I have actual breakfast with me - cereal and yogurt. And picked up some trail mix for munches.

I have stuck with my working out, even if the weight workouts have gotten a bit sparse. My eating is still an issue. I went to a chinese buffet for lunch today. NOt budgeted in either calories or $$. So, I just had a glass of milk for supper. And, I decided not to go out to eat Friday as planned. I figured I had done enough damage for this week. I need to stay focused.

Ah well. Chachee, can't wait to hear how your weigh in went. I hope well. Catch you later.
Old 06-24-2004, 11:57 AM   #14  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Hi All!

Weigh in went well. Didn't meet the challenge, but got a big sign about my goals, etc. (I can explain that further down.)

Lost 2.2, bringing total loss up to 32.8, total weight to 222.2. The girl I was wanting to "catch" and lost 5 pounds to get my 35 pound star lost 6 pounds last week and got her 40 pound star. Kind of a sign for me to not be in competition with anyone but
myself.

Also, got a sign from the big guy upstairs. I lost 2.2, weighed 222.2--are you seeing a pattern? Yep, when I started this I wanted to lose 2 pounds a week and have lost sight of that. I think he was giving me a sign to get focused back to the 2 pounds a week thing.

So, that is my goal from here on out. 2 pounds a week until I hit goal. I'll give myself a break on TOM weeks! (That will work out to be about 6 pounds a month until goal.)

Jolly: Isn't this the same Chinese place you have always enjoyed? I say pick one day a month and let that be your fun/splurge day. That way you don't deprive yourself, but you don't let youself go too often.

Gotta run!

Chach
Old 06-24-2004, 12:00 PM   #15  

congrats on the loss chache, you are doing wonderful and yes sometimes the man upstairs does give us a sign. all of us tend to lose focus and some point in our lives. i hope everyone has a great thursday.