Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2004, 06:03 PM   #1  

Height: 5'1"

Default Butt & Thigh Roller

Anyone see the informercial for that?? Apparently it suppose to help target your...well your butt and thighs of coarse!!

We spend so much money these days to find that perfect machine that will tranform you. And then we tend to let it collect dust. (I know from experience you should see my closet !!!)

I watched them demostrate the roller they had and was amazed......you can do the same thing with an exercise ball!! I don't think I would want to waste money on this when I can spend less and get the same results. Plus....with the ball, you can do other exercises for other parts of the body. Also, they mentioned the "old fashion" way by doing squats, lunges, and back leg kicks...... apparently you get better results by using this roller. (they say because people don't do it correctly---find someone to show you the correct way maybe??) My opinion is if you're doing it at all, you're going to see results. Plus...you'd save even more money. Free is always good!

I have no idea how much they were selling it for, but I think people should save their money and do it the "old fashion" way!

Just my thoughts.

Marti
Old 06-03-2004, 11:17 AM   #2  
Head Princess

Ok, Marti - I had to go and check! They want $60 for that thing! You're absolutely right! Stick with the exercise ball!
Closed Thread