Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2004, 10:43 AM   #1  
Running Babe

Default Funday Monday

Hi all,

I signed the rest of the paperwork for my mortgage and now we sit and wait for another 2.5 months until we move in. I wish it was sooner, but we do have a lot of stuff to still do.

Anyway, I have been doing well on SBD phase 1 and have noticed all my pants getting looser... Only 1 more week then I can start adding healthy carbs.

I have to go to a doc soon though, my eczema is no longer responding to treatment and now I have a patch on my face and a huge patch on my arm and a bit on my leg.... argh!! It's so annoying...

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Ali
Old 04-26-2004, 01:15 PM   #2  
Proud Canadian

Morning Ali!! My eczema acts up around this time of year all the time - You should see if your doctor can change up your meds to deal better with it - do you think it might have something to do with the change in diet?

I'm tired today - what's new? But the rest of the staff is back which should make today go a bit smoother - they brought me honey straight from the hives which is cool - I don't eat much of it but it's nice for when you want something sweet - a little honey goes a long way...Worked the 2nd job last night until 12:30am - we were supposed to be finished at 11pm but the show started late. We had to turn all the lights on to make the people in the audience go home. We started the night with a pedestrian hit by a car - he spoke no english so we had no idea what was wrong with him - we bundled him up and sent him away in an ambulance and then nothing happened until the end of the night when someone was shot in the parking lot. SHOT!! They made us all stay an extra 15 minutes while the cops cleared everything up - The ambulance was getting there just as we heard about it so at least we didn't have to do the first aid. So that was as exciting as things get. My sister's husband has been posted in Croatia from October 2005 o October 2007 (he's with the US foreign service) They're excited but it will be quite the change for them and the triplets will just be 2 when they go. He has to language train before he goes. So that's all that's new and exciting in my world - how are things with everyone else?

KT
Old 04-26-2004, 04:06 PM   #3  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

hey Girls
Nothing as exciting as that goign on here we moved some of my stuff into df's this weekend and I got confirmed Just waiting to hear on a job and pondering a nice looong nap (mind you no napping just pondering!)
Closed Thread