South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2004, 07:49 PM   #1  

Default Ugh, screwed up, gonna start over.

After having a disappointing 1.5 pound loss my first week on SBD, I've been eating horribly the last two days. And the truth is, the chocolate and bagels didn't even taste that good! As of tomorrow I'm starting over on Phase 1 and I'm gonna really stick to the program this time. In addition to eating all the right foods, I'm also going to do a better job of only eating when I'm hungry and not mindlessly snacking on lf cheese and plain yogurt while I'm studying. Just thought I'd get that out there.
Old 03-27-2004, 08:43 PM   #2  
Professional dieter

S/C/G: 250/232/130

Height: 5'3"

Good luck Blackberry, you're not alone I ate a piece of cake today and I had a beer!
Old 03-28-2004, 10:11 AM   #3  
Buggin' with Pugs

UH.....I ate 2 cupcakes yesterday. I am with you Blackberry. Phase 1 all over starting tomorrow!!! And I get to start back riding my bike again so I am really going to hit it this next 2 weeks!!!!
Old 03-28-2004, 10:37 AM   #4  

Ok - I've had FAR too much wine during the past few days, plus got angry with dh and really showed him by eating a whole chocolate bar (and not a small one). Last night I ate a dinner roll smothered with butter. That really showed him! NOT!
Back on track today, and back to phase I for a week.
jo
Old 03-28-2004, 02:15 PM   #5  
Pending Email Confirmation

Wow, it's the weekend for screwing up. Glad i'm not alone with my half a huge piece of cake (that didn't even taste that good to me) and two dinner rolls (white bread smothered with honey butter).
Anyone else feel like crap the next day? I had a major headache that wouldn't go away and all bloated. Bleck!
Green tea and lots of water and some excederin later I was feeling a bit better. Headache again today though.
Old 03-28-2004, 10:28 PM   #6  

I went away to 'Camp' for the weekend and went completely off plan! I feel disgusting today even though we did lots of walking, kayaking and so on so back on phase one for me. The funny thing is that I didn't even feel like eating half the rubbish that I ate.
Closed Thread