Weight Loss Surgery If you've had it, or are considering it, share your discussions here

Old 03-18-2004, 09:16 AM   #1  

Talking girls weekend

I just want to share my plans for this weekend. Its going to be such fun. I am going to Branson Mo. with my sisters, sister in laws, my mom, and some extended family. (sister in laws sister, neice, my sisters mother- in law) There will be 10 of us. Going to a show, and doing some craft shopping.

[
We are going to pre-celebrate my moms 80th birthday, with gag gifts, singing telegrams, ect. I bought my poor mother thongs! They have cute flowers and butterflies that stick out of the back of your jeans, when you bend over. I think I may have to include instructions on how to wear them! Not that she will ever!

I think we may be laughing and gigling all weekend. I can't wait to leave. Oh and I am taking the grandson off to some realtives to spend the weekend, so dear old hubby is batching it as well! I may even have a glass of wine or two! Is there any other type of liquor allowed ? I am really not a wine drinker. I would rather have a mixed drink.
Ditzy Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2004, 11:22 AM   #2  
Old Cackler

this sounds WONDERFUL... can't wait to hear what your mom thinks about the thong!!!!

has anyone seen you recently???

watch out for the wine, though. we are now VERY cheap drunks!!!! it goes to our heads VERY quickly.. one glass is ok.. two might be too much. just go slowly. ok????
jiffypop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2004, 04:08 PM   #3  

Ditzy!!!! WOW WOW WOW to the girl's weekend!!!! You are going to have a blast!!!!!! We want a total recap!!!

As to the drinking....well, you are a pretty recent postie and I would stay away from it all together except for maybe one sip WITH protein. call me chicken, but I would be afraid of some serious dumping.

peach
peach pit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2004, 08:33 PM   #4  

DB, as my Midwestern friends would say, your girls' weekend sounds like HOOT! Enjoy!
Can't comment on the wine. One sip of alcohol and I'm asleep. Come to think of it, where IS that bottle of Bailey's?
stilltrying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 12:16 AM   #5  

Thanks I will have to tell you what she thinks about them ! And I have tried that wine in Jan. one time, and I agree I am a cheap drunk. Two glasses and I was feeling quite buzzed.
Ditzy Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 08:38 AM   #6  
Hang In There

What fun!!! Have a great time!
ageoldie is offline   Reply With Quote