Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-14-2004, 08:42 PM   #1  

Default Xenical Thread?

Is there a Xenical Board or is this the appropriate place to post questions on Xenical? No one answered my post under "The Xenical Solution".

I just started Xenical on Wednesday and already I am down two pounds. I want to make sure I am using this med correctly. I don't have that much weight to lose, maybe 10 pounds but I am a type 2 diabetic and my Doctor felt that because of that condition and high cholesterol, that I was a good candidate for Xenical. My Doctor lost a great deal of weight on Xenical and swears by it. I trust her because she diagnosed my condition as well as delivered my son two years ago.

Do I take a pill at every meal or just meals that have a lot of fat? I am doing low carb, keeping my carb intake at 60 grams and calories at 1200.

Thanks!

Ilana
mom2jared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 03:07 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 175/155/125

Height: 5'1

Default new xenical user

Hello everyone,

I have been over weight for the last 6 or so years, since having my children. I developed an underactive thyroid and put on alot of weight. About 7 weeks ago my doctor started me on xenical. I am 5 ft 1 and was weighing 175 + lbs. Since starting the xenical I have lost 25 lbs. I have been watching my diet and exersizing alot. I was hoping to meet others to share with and recieve support. Looking forward to chating with you all.
soon2beslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 11:24 PM   #3  

S/C/G: start 332/cw 322.8 /lighter

i posted on the other thread. I will keep checking in every few days or so...have a dinner to go to tomorrow night and even though I'm planning my food tomorrow very carefully ..i will probably take xenical prior to the meal.....see other thread to understand why $$
moongoddessGA is offline   Reply With Quote