South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2004, 01:47 PM   #1  

Default i`m a self sabotage!!!

i`m soooooo mad at myself i`ve been doing excellent for 13 days and what do i do i go eat a whole slice of pizza 11:30 at nite...

my family has an italian sunday dinner at my grandmothers house every sunday and i guess the stress of not eating pasta, italian bread and pastries got the best of me when i was alone...

i did do well at my grandmothers house though !!

oh and the scale says i gained 2 lbs in one day can that really be from the pizza so fast??
Old 03-08-2004, 02:03 PM   #2  

Dont beat yourself up over one slice of pizza!!! I believe it takes 3500 calories to add a pound of fat to your body so I would imagine those extra 2 pounds came from something else. Water weight maybe, not sure, but I really dont think it was that slice of pizza. Keep up the progress!! I think everyone deserves to treat themselves occassionally!!
Old 03-08-2004, 02:04 PM   #3  
I got Madonna tickets!

I eat pizza all the time, I must say, and have still managed to lose weight. Just brush yourself off and keep going.

Old 03-08-2004, 02:06 PM   #4  

Congratulations for staying on track while at your grandmother's feast!

Don't be too hard on yourself. Slip-ups happen to us all. You just gotta pick yourself up and get back in the swing of things and remember how guilty you feel the next time you want to cheat!

About the 2lbs...my weight fluctuates a lot. Are you weighing yourself at the same time each day? I usually do it first thing in the morning. I wouldn't think you'd gain that fast but I'm not an expert so I couldn't say for sure.
Old 03-08-2004, 07:13 PM   #5  

If you ate pizza, which is high in sodium, I imagine it is all water weight gain. The best way to lose that weight is to drink lots of water, and get back in the program of course.

To err is human, to forgive is devine. So, go be devine
Old 03-09-2004, 08:31 PM   #6  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

I thought you were going to say you ate a whole pizza ..... lol

One piece of pizza is all right. I too slipped up yesterday on day 15 of no cheating. My hubby took me to eat and we went Mexican. But I am back on track today and doing great!

Lift your chin! You should be proud of not cheating at your grandmothers and for being 13 days on plan, not beat yourself up for one slice of pizza!

Just don't let it happen again..... lol
Closed Thread