Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2004, 09:21 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Wednesday Chat - March 3rd

Good Morning Ladies,

Gee I actually feel some what human today, for the past few days (like 9 lol) I've been sooooooooo hungry, I'm having a hard time keeping calories below 1500 But today, tis much better. Hopefully I can control the beast

My boss is here today and her boss is here today so I am doubly blessed today NOT!!!! lol

Watcha all up to ?
Old 03-03-2004, 10:09 AM   #2  
Divine Gal

Default Good Morning Chickadees

How was everyone's night? Mine was alot better I actually slept most of the night through.I didn't get up in the middle of the night to eat anything either. I am home alone again and I love it..I am going to the store later though when DH gets home; to get some veggies to make the 0 point Garden veggie soup...So far I am not having a problem with doing the Fast Track.I just hope I can continue doing it.

BBL

*hugs*
lynnie
Old 03-03-2004, 10:36 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning Chickadees!

It's 9:30 and I'm just getting on the puter. This job is getting in the way of my puter play time.

It is already 70 here in Louisiana. Can you believe it! It's nice today bec the sun is shining (so far). The last couple of days have been grey and muggy and raining in the afternoon. Today looks much better.

Leenie - Our local SuperWalmart got in the new Dannon Carb Control Yogurt you were telling me about. They only had 2 flavors - vanilla and raspberry - so I got the raspberry. It's ok - kind of thick and in small containers - half of the size of a regular yogurt container - but it hits the spot. I'm hoping I'll get a box in the mail today with all my sf syrups I ordered. When I do I will let ya know how they taste.

I plan to go walk at the mall during lunch. Sure hope nobody changes my plans.

later gaters,
cathy
Old 03-03-2004, 10:48 AM   #4  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Hi Lynnie, good for you !! not getting up in the am hours to eat. I also have that problem, so I try to eat something b/4 going to bed. It does help me. Enjoy your soup and your free time.

Cathy, the raspberry is good, but my fav's are the peach and strawberry, peach is the best IMHO. I know the containers are small but in order to keep the carbs low enuf for folks to buy it, I guess thats what they have to do. Its all visual yaknow. Enjoy your walk today and the warm weather. Its 50+ here
Old 03-03-2004, 12:22 PM   #5  
Divine Gal

Thanks Leenie... I am getting ready to jump in a nice hot shower.I am all sticky and sweaty after my workout.Then I am going to have lunch.
Old 03-03-2004, 01:43 PM   #6  

Leenie I am really looking forward to hear what is going on with your measurements again. When you are going to do them again. I am sure you will be down even more this time. You are doing really well and I think you are going to be rewarded for your efforts.

Cathy don't you just love the weather? I was blinded when I went outsied to get lunch today. But i didn't complain one bit! I can't wait for Sunday when Iam off so that I can work on building a new flower bed. Nothing like being outside in the weather.

Leens I love yogurt but I like the whips one. I don't think they are low carb but they are just so light. Sometimes yogurt gets a little over powering and I can't eat it for awhile but not with the whips.

Not to much going on here today. I am just trying to make it through a list I made for myself. I really like only working 3 days but I have to pass alot of stuff on to poeple. I would much rather do it all myself and then I know it was done right. Oh well.
Old 03-03-2004, 01:47 PM   #7  
Divine Gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kempyd
Leenie I am really looking forward to hear what is going on with your measurements again. When you are going to do them again. I am sure you will be down even more this time. You are doing really well and I think you are going to be rewarded for your efforts.
Hi Kempy.. I will probably take them again in another 2 weeks.It helps having friends like yall to keep me going.... Even my best friend said the other day on the phone; you don't sound so depressed like you use too....

*hugs*
Old 03-03-2004, 02:05 PM   #8  
CIN

Hi Gals
Just a quick hello & good bye.heading to work out of town today.

I went to the condo and re-cleaned after the painters! Whew............can they make a mess! Oh well.it is freshly painted............and sparkling clean........now all we need is a buyer! We are having an Open House Sunday!

See you all later!

Cin
Old 03-03-2004, 03:29 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 250/199/165

Height: 5 foot 9

Hi All,

I know that I haven't been on in forever; sorry for just dropping off like that. It is nice to be back and to see some of the same "faces" and also some new faces too.

Since then..I have moved and I have also received my certification from DONA as a certified doula. (www.dona.org for more information about what a doula does). I am also starting on my path to become a childbirth educator. www.alace.org if anyone is interested in what that is all about. I got down to around 163..but dropped back into old habits and am now back to 173. Such a yo-yo...but anyways. I am trying to get back into the swing of things. I am starting slowwwwly..and I am journaling my food and keeping track of that and also starting on the treadmill again. Starting slow..just 30 min./day but will add 10 min./week. Maybe in a few weeks I will add Pilates again to my routine. I have injured my back somehow..probably lugging my self around with all this extra weight, etc, but I have my very first ever appointment on Friday with a chiropractor/physical therapist so I am hopeful that is going to be on the mend soon too.

Keep up the good work everyone!
Old 03-03-2004, 04:20 PM   #10  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Hi Jenni, welcome back

Congrats on the certification I'm glad to see you. Sorry to hear you gained, but it seems like you got a grip on it b/4 it got worse. Wish I would have when I gained 10 lbs, nahhhhhhhhhhhh I waited until it was 90 OY VEY eh~ Live and learn. Good luck at the Chiro (snap crackle & pop) sorry couldn't resist, I went to one for 4 years, then our insurance changed and that ended that. But I tell ya, I have 4 pinched nerves in my back and he did a wonderful job helping it.

Cin good luck on Sunday, if your serving cookies at the open house I'll need your address

Kem your making me jealous working 3 days a week, stop it !! hehehehe just joshin, enjoy it and don't worry about other folks. You like thin yogurt? have you tried those yogurt drinks, MAN are they good. How do I know.... I usually sip my daughters
Old 03-03-2004, 06:54 PM   #11  

Hi one and all

Today has been a great day made it two days with out eating chocolate so suprised i made hoping for one more days.

It was so sunny made for a happy day to look out side at.

have a great tomorrow
Closed Thread