South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2004, 01:54 PM   #1  

Default I lost 5.5 LBS my first week!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Y'All!! My name is Claudia and I am pretty new to 3Fatchicks. I am from south florida. I started SBD last friday..I had a few set backs like drinking a full bottle of red wine last saturday and NOT excercising at all plus yesterday I had a tomato salad (sauce) that was FULL of sugar and I still lost 5.5LBS!!! Wow!
Beleive me that is unbeleivable for me! I have never had such a big loss in one week! Well next week I am going to be better and I will walk everyday so hopefully I can lose a little more!

I am very excited to be on this plan...

Just got the book today as a matter of fact...I just went with the Guidelines I got from Diettalk.com

Hope all of you are having a great day!
Old 01-30-2004, 02:04 PM   #2  

that is a great loss. i started today, and i already ate ranch dressing, which i don't think i was suppose to do! i hope i have your great success. so how much do you want to lose, if you don't mind me asking.
Old 01-30-2004, 02:07 PM   #3  

Height: 5'-2"

Welcome to the Beach, and congratulations on your loss, Claudia!
Old 01-30-2004, 02:15 PM   #4  

Default Thank you for responding!

I am looking to lose 47.5 pounds. I am at (well was!) at 167.5 and I am down to 162. I am only 5'2 so that is really heavy for me. I cant wait till I lose all the weight. I havent hit the 150's in a while. Its really really hard for me to lose weight I mean REALLY hard so 5.5 lbs is awsome! If I can lose another 5 lbs this week that would be great!

Today for lunch I went to Quarter Deck and I had blacked dolphi with steamed veggies and black beans It was delish!
Old 01-30-2004, 02:22 PM   #5  

Height: 5'-2"

Claudia, don't get discouraged if the weight loss slows down. It's bound to happen sooner or later... as long as you're losing at a steady rate, you're doing GREAT!
Old 01-30-2004, 02:48 PM   #6  

Congratulations on your FANTASTIC weight loss. This board is wonderful for questions and support. I have one question for the group: Can you eat too much of the allowed foods. Last evening when I got to work, it seems as though I ate from 6pm through to 11pm, but all the correct foods. Just asking if anyone has this experience.

PS.....I eat at my desk inbetween random calls, so my lunch box (lunch crate) is right under my desk.
Closed Thread