Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2003, 10:00 AM   #1  

Default I am glad I found you!!

Hi everybody, I am Judy and brand new to this group. I am so glad I found this site, it looks to be full of wonderful supportive folks! A little about me---I am 43, a widow, mom to Billy (a super 13 yr old), diabetic, and in need of lots of support in my journey to lose weight and get my diabetes under the control I want. I was posting on a wonderful diabetes board, but decided that I was more than a disease, I wanted to be treated like a whole person not just a condition.
I am going to concentrate on me for a change. This last year has been full of such turmoil and drastic changes that I think I lost myself in the shuffle! Time to find me again, and hopefully with your help, a slimmer me!!
Judy
Old 10-09-2003, 10:29 AM   #2  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Judy,

Welcome to our little corner of the world!! COngratulations on your decision to put yourself 1st. This place is the best!! Feel free to jump right in!!!
Old 10-09-2003, 11:52 AM   #3  
Crazy Canuck

Hey there Judy!

Welcome to our world - yep, we're concentrating on ourselves right now too. Okay, we might also be doing this for the sake of others in our lives we care about, but ultimately I think we all agree, that what we want to be, is a healthier, happier person for ME! (Well, not "me" personally, but I liked how the rhyming scheme was going and I know you know what I mean )

Jump right in and post often - about everything that's going on in your life. We like to share all experiences, not just weight-related but life-related in general!
Old 10-09-2003, 12:48 PM   #4  
Old Cackler

great to meet you judy!!!! we're glad you found us, too... hang out.. gab a lot... it'll be fun.
Closed Thread