Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-30-2017, 09:51 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 295/284/175

Height: 5'9"

Default Back for a Third (and Final!) Round

Hi everyone!

Back under a new username because I lost the username and password (how talented is that!) to my first two accounts. The first time, I lost 50 pounds -- felt great, was exercising six days a week, and at a normal BMI for my height.

Then a whole bunch of stuff happened, I met a great guy who's built like a lumberjack and when we met -- was in his mid-twenties so he could eat Tupperware and not gain a pound. I was in a job I absolutely hated and it really started to wear on me. Fast forward five years, and I found all of the 50 pounds I lost, plus an extra 70 just so the original fifty didn't feel lonely.

Kept all that weight on for a couple years, through friends weddings, my own wedding to that lumberjack I told you about. Now I'm six months away from turning 30, and DH and I are starting to talk about having kids. Not only am I actually starting to feel the effects of all this extra weight in the makings of health problems, but the pile of research on how much it matters for your kids that you're at healthy weight during conception/pregnancy is daunting.

So I'm back -- one last time, to feel better, to get healthier, maybe to make some mini-mes that don't use food as a coping mechanism, and definitely to make some friends along the way!
mrsonamission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 07:31 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 229/172/150

Height: 5'5"

Welcome, and hope your efforts this time around are really fruitful, leading you to achieve your goal weight while also enjoying the journey!
BigNomore71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 05:49 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 76.4/76.4/50

Height: 152cm

Welcome back If you did it once you can absolutely do it again!
Pemberley is offline   Reply With Quote