Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-12-2017, 06:41 PM   #1  
cmp

Smile New here from Canada

Hi there! I am excited to find a forum where I can talk to others about weight loss. I started my weight loss journey about 7 weeks ago and I am down 18.8 lbs so far, My first big goal is to be under 200lbs and that is 24 lbs away. I am calorie counting to lose weight. I lost 30 lbs four years ago and then gained it all back plus 10 more. This time will be forever. I have no doubt about it. Can't wait to learn from those who have been doing this a while and were able to maintain as well.
cmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 11:53 PM   #2  

Height: 5'4

I am also new and looking for support! I have just started a new job after college and gain an excessive amount of weight in a short period of time! I have spent the better part of 8 months trying to get weight loss on track and feel like no matter what i do, I can't kick start weight loss. I am looking forward to really starting strong this week and continuing until I hit my goals. I am looking to hit 200 pounds too and I am 20 lbs away! Best of luck!
aherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 07:03 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 245,2/234,2/170

Height: 5'7"

Hello! I'm also from Canada. I'm 10 days into my weight loss journey. I have a long way to go. My first goal is also to be below 200. I'm currently 232. I was 242 10 days ago. I'm looking for support because I find it very hard to stick to my diet. But so far so good, except the alcohol intake is a little to high.
insomniexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 04:43 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 205/205/135

Height: 5'5"

Hello to all!
I just started my weighloss today. I've failed at this so many times that the task seems impossible. I'm looking forward to supporting you and having you supporting me. I want this time to be successful!
Losinglori is offline   Reply With Quote