Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-12-2017, 02:22 PM   #1  

Default smoothie fast

why smoothie weight loss is called juice fast
how to handle hunger during juicing month
fatwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 12:33 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 170/165/145

Height: 5'7

Basically it's a calorie restriction. I prefer to eat my calories versus smoothies but everybody has their own thing. The worst part of juicing specifically is that you're not getting fiber and other nutrients like protein that is very important to stave off hunger. Be careful with that because I know a lot of co-workers that tried juicing and they lost weight right away but gained it all back. Try eating some into something you can do permanently like portion control and swap out unhealthy foods for healthy foods.
JudgeDread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 01:02 PM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudgeDread View Post
Basically it's a calorie restriction. I prefer to eat my calories versus smoothies but everybody has their own thing. The worst part of juicing specifically is that you're not getting fiber and other nutrients like protein that is very important to stave off hunger. Be careful with that because I know a lot of co-workers that tried juicing and they lost weight right away but gained it all back. Try eating some into something you can do permanently like portion control and swap out unhealthy foods for healthy foods.
Ill be careful when I gain back
however how much will I lose in a week?
fatwalker is offline   Reply With Quote