South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2016, 06:54 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Finally Friday again ...

...and not a drop of rain despite all the severe t-storm warnings. This is so sad! It's supposed to be cooler and rainy tomorrow but I'm sure not counting on it.

I am off to the steamy second floor of the Fair Hall to judge the schoolwork submitted for the Fair. It'll be warm! Since I changed to the laptop, I've lost my Judging sheets so will have to wing it. Not going to be a wonderful day but I'll have to make the best of it.

Wishing you to a pleasant Friday.
Old 07-08-2016, 08:14 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Good morning Ruth. Sorry you are having so many issues with the lap top. It's another hot, humid day here too. I spend my evening in Brooklyn worrying about my guys at Penn. The protests went well into the wee hours of the morning. My heart is broken for the officers in Dallas who were killed last night. It is a scary world we live in at times. I hope and pray things get better soon. Nothing on my agenda other than work and worry. On a positive note I am down a pound so I'll celebrate that little accomplishment.
Old 07-08-2016, 09:26 AM   #3  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Its a humid day and it rained overnight but I still went for 2.5 mile walk this morning outside. Today is DD2 birthday she turns 13. We got the house cleaned and decorated last night. Today we go to pick up her cake. I will stay op foodwise until dinner and then will have a planned off plan for the evening.

Ruth maybe you could take a fan with you to the hall?

Jekel it is a scary world we are living in right now.

Have a wonderful day everyone!
Closed Thread